Eclaire, Home Buyer in 95476

MLS# 21032452. How many floors for the unit? It appears to be a 2 level townhouse. Is it a 2 family townhouse.?

Asked by Eclaire, 95476 Sun Jan 2, 2011

Answers

3
Ally May’s answer
It is a single level, upstairs condo. It is bank owned now and has been on the market for about 40 days. On the MLS the addres on 1st Street East, but it is actually 1st Street West, which in Sonoma does create a value adjustment. I don't know if there are any offers on this as yet, if you would like me to find out for you, please contact me and I will let check into that.
Hope this is helpful.
Hi, Eclaire:

Some description of the condo when it was sold in 2005 "Light and bright second story two bedroom two bath condo in Sonoma. Features include cathedral ceilings, tiled bath and kitchen counter tops, wood burning fireplace, central forced air heat, wall to wall carpet , spacious deck and an enclosed one car garage". I am also including link of the property when it was listed on 10/2010. This end unit condo is now bank owned with $195/month HOA fee.

Hope this helps.

Sylvia
Sylvia Barry,…, Real Estate Pro in Novato, CA
It is a single level condo, but an upstairs unit. This is a bank owned property. Has a sliding glass door off the dining area out to a deck. It needs some cosmetic work, mainly to the kitchen. Features include a 1 car garage, a fireplace and low HOA dues. Call me if you'd like more information or want to see this condo and others like it!