Carly, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Lowish income FTHB seeks altruistic buyers agent who has successfully gotten clients into a home ( maybe even a foreclosure) using FHA loan and or

Asked by Carly, Los Angeles, CA Sun May 16, 2010

programs like HOP, CALHFA, CalHome etc. I am a single mom of 1 trying to get into the game and get my baby and me a home of our own. Approved for FHA and took a Homebuyers course for the city of LA but running into walls simply trying to find agents, sellers, etc
patient, brave,knowledgeable or willing enough to help someone like me and worried by the stories of "FHA discrimination" I have been hearing... I am interested in the Pasadena/ Altadena area .
Any recommendations? Thanks!

Answers

2
Hi Carly! I am an agent in the Altadena/Pasadena area. My mom was a single mom, and I very much respect your desire to own a home. I would be happy to discuss the options with you, and try to get you on the road to home ownership. Feel free to contact me.
Carly,

You'd have to target homes that are willing to accept FHAs in the first place. I can give you a referral for an agent in the pasadena area, if you'd like.

Shoot me an email and i'll forward it to the agent.

louwu@chinatrustusa.com

cheers,

Lou
Chinatrust Bank USA