Marisol Rive…, Renter in Miami, FL

Low Fico Score, Need to rent or buy quick!

Asked by Marisol Rivero, Miami, FL Mon Apr 8, 2013

If rental, I need 3/1 or 3/2 no more than $1400 a month. We have a small old dog no more than 20 lbs or less. If I can buy a home we are looking for at least 4/2 but would be happy with a 3/2. I am looking into rent to own options as well and we are a first time home buyer... need options quick!

Answers

6
Kent Brown, who is a veteran network marketer and former real estate developer, recently gave a standing offer to give anyone in the universe $7000 on the spot if they could show him a better and more sustainable business than what we have in our hands on right now-- and NO ONE has yet to meet his challenge--
This is something special, it is changing lives and smart people are taking advantage of this each and every day. Think about it-- we have in our a business with NO OVERHEAD, NO EMPLOYEES, NO MONTHLY FEES, NO AUTOSHIP, NO REQUIRED MEETINGS, NO INVENTORY, NO TIME CLOCK and NO CONTINUOUS RECRUITING, it simply does not get any easier than this!

Visit: http://www.reverserevolution180.com press the "pay it foward button".
Contact Me:
Cynthia with any questions you have!
(352) 593-0860
zoeylife87@gmail.com
Marisol:

Unfortunately many lenders will require a minimum credit score of a 640 to purchase a home. If you would like getting qualified in 6-12 months for a home, please contact me.

Have a great day;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit & Mortgage Consultant of
Everlasting Credit Repair
Making home ownership more than a dream...
Retired Mortgage Banker
http://www.everlastingcredit.com
Best next action is to ask a local Mortgage Broker by clicking "Find a Pro" in the main menu at the top of this website. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
If your credit score is not high enough to secure financing, your option is to rent for now. There is private financing available but you need anywhere from 40% to 50% down-payment, interest on private financing are typically 8% or higher. Rent to own option is a rare find, I have only found one Seller offering this arrangement in the past 5 years. The 3/1 for $1,400 is a reasonable expectation in SW Miami, please visit my profile and email me for a list of available properties for rent.
Hi Marisol, I have a vacant home that you could rent to own. It is a short sale and a complicated one. You could live in it while the old problems with past mortgages are worked out. This home also qualifies for purchase assistance. Its a 3/2 in a good neighborhood. Please call 305-279-6000 for information. You can get a good deal on the rent here too.
Dear Marisol, I work with Different banks and they have solutions even for clients with a very low credit score. Please contact me directly at Meg@ViviendaRealtors.com