Home Buying in Osprey>Question Details

Babs8, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

Love to find how to purchase 516 Sarabay RD Osprey 34229 lock boxes r still ondoor s however green mold on them I believe last search reads shortsale

Asked by Babs8, Sarasota, FL Tue Jan 21, 2014

we r willing to do all cleaning Painting, minor repairs husband has business..so we like to re do whats necessary...

Answers

3
Hi Babs,

Well thank you for the address correction, yes this home has been on and off the market for some time, I have a full history and owners report on the home from when it was last purchased.

With the right address it was easy. Ha,

Chat soon. Oh let me know if you want me to represent you in obtaining more information on the house and perhaps get you inside for a better look.

Mark
Did I mention its 416 not 516....funny we met on trulia,,,ha ha
Thank you for your question, There are two homes for sale on this road, One home was for sale with a similar door number but was withdrawn from the market, this may well be the one you are referring to.

I could contact the owner and see if the property is still available.

let me know your thoughts.
Yes Mark its been empty for over 3 years
Flag Fri Jan 24, 2014