Home Buying in Plantation>Question Details

Don, Home Buyer in Plantation, FL

Lookng for a great real estate agent in plantation florida to help us find a house. Any suggestions?

Asked by Don, Plantation, FL Wed Jan 18, 2012

Answers

17
Wow! Lots of agents in Plantation to choose from! How to pick?? Likely best to ask someone you know and trust for a referral. Best of luck...
I just bought a home using Dondi Hopkins with Coldwell Banker. She was better than amazing. Her phone number is, 954-614-5460.
I live in Plantation since 1986; one of my offices is located in Plantation and we are successfully selling Plantation since 1985.......

Direct# 954-338-5220
Hi Don, Did you find a great agent? If not, we can talk about subdivisions, schools, parks, communities and commutes! Once we know what you are looking for, we can determine if I am the right agent for you. If I am not, I am willing to help you find someone who is! My office is in Plantation and we have many "Great" agents.

Pennie Arneson
Keyes Company
954-439-2913
Sure, I would love to help you out. I have been an agent for 10 years and I live in Plantation. My kids go to school in Plantation and I am also a member of the Plantation Chamber of Commerce. My office is located in the heart of Plantation as well. Please call me anytime at 754-224-7489 so I can help you find the house of your dreams.
I would ask your friends or family for an agent recommendation. If they where happy with their agent chances are you will be too. If you don't have a referral contact a few and see how they explain the process to you, listen to your needs, and seem to have a good personality because you will probably be in close contact with each other for however long it takes for you to find and buy a place.

Trust your gut.
Michael Nies, VP Petrus Realty Group, 954-612-1737, michael@petrusrealtygroup.com
If you need help qualifying for a mortgage please contact me to discuss your options. I have many realtors I work with that specialize in Plantation that I can refer you to.

Brad
Leader Mortgage Services
brad@leadermortgageservices.com
954-317-3330
Hi Don, i specialize in the Plantation area, if you are still searching for the right Realtor for you, i would love to meet with you, or share a phone call, and discuss what it is you are looking for, it is a great time to be a buyer and i wish you the best!

Mariana Andrade
(954)548-9799
Realtor at Keyes Co.
Plantation, FL
Don I would recommend Michael Nies, Petrus Realty Group, 954-612-1737, Michael@PetrusRealtyGroup.com. He specializes in Plantation and Sunrise.
Hi Don,

Let me know what you are looking for : bedrooms, bathrooms, pool, lake, price range and I will set you up on a search. I look forward to hearing from you.

Susan Penn, PA, EWM Realtor
http://www.susanpenn.com
penn.s@ewm.com
954-557-5993
Hi, Referrals from people you know are always a great way to find an agent.

Chris
I am janet Shor with Coldwell Banker. I have lived in Plantation for the past twenty years. I have lived in the Jacaranda area, where i still maintain a house, and reside in Old Plantation off of Peters Road.
Both my children were educated in the Plantation school system, so I know what people are looking for if moving here with family,.
Plantation has all price homes, in all sort of areas and developments.So many choices, please let me help you in the decission.

Janet Shor
305 798 1729
Coldwell Banker
Hi Don,

Byron here with the Keyes of Plantation. My office is actually located in Plantation (Broward Blvd & Nob Hill) my backyard. I have an extensive background with many years of experience . Wether you are looking for a Single Family or a nice townhouse/condo I can point you to the right direction so you can get your moneys worth. I would love to sit down and go over what exactly your looking for.

Contact info:

Byron Lopez
(954) 639 - 3444 Direct
Office Address: 10091NW 1st Court
Plantation. FL 33324
http://www.ByronTheRealtor.com
Hi Don, I am not sure if by answering this post I am agreeing to "great real estate agent in plantation" ;), I just like to do my job. I live in Plantation, so in the event that you have any questions about the city, feel free to call or email me and I'll be happy to provide you with information, even if you don't work with me :). My cell is 754-214-9352 and email is cecilia@go2florida.biz. Good luck! Cecilia
Hi Don,

All you need is a professional willing to listen to your needs and walk you through the process. This great agent need to be knowledgeable, reliable, and pro-active. My name is Harry Hyppolite Licensed Realtor with United Realty Group Inc. I will be please to be your agent.
If you have any question regarding the area and property available, as well as program for first time home buyer, special program for foreclosed property please remember to ask me when you call my office at 954-825-3682.

Warm Regards,
Hi Don,

I can certainly help you! If you would like to contact me, we can discuss what you are looking for. I do specialize in Plantation and the surrounding areas, and would be glad to assist you with your home search.

Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
954-547-9203
Scohen77@aol.com