Home Buying in Jersey City>Question Details

Ankur B, Renter in Jersey City, NJ

Looking to work with a good buyer's agent with expertise in the Jersey City waterfront/downtown area. Any suggestions?

Asked by Ankur B, Jersey City, NJ Fri Apr 12, 2013

Answers

11
I would be happy to help you. You can learn more about my background on trulia.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 12, 2013
Hey Ankur, do you mind updating who you chose, and what your decision process was.

TIA!
Hi Ankur,
Reviews are a good gage of how responsive an agent can be in working hard for their clients.
Hey
Ankur,

Please feel free to call me at your convenience at 201-952-7387,i work for Re/max and list lot of properties in downtown jersey city and help buyers and sellers.

Pinal Shah

Sales Associate

Re/max Select Properties

Mobile: 201-952-7387

"CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNER 2011"
Hi Ankur,
I am a buyers agent who also lives in Jersey City Downtown, (waterfront) and know the area very well. I will be more than happy to help you with your search, provide you with the information you need, and guide you through entire process of home buying. Please contact me so we can discuss in more details. Have a great day.

Muharrem "Mony" Gunaydin

Weichert Realtors - Exchange Place
251 Washington Street|Jersey City, NJ 07302
201-860-4009 office
347-445-6190 cell
201-860-9117 fax
Website: SoldByMonyG.com
Yes, I can help connect you with the top agents in the area.

I can also get you the best financing package for your purchase.

Call me to discuss all your options.

Jose Martinez
Sr. Mortgage Consultant
201-406-6983
NMLS 307342
Hi Ankur - I am a buyer's agent who lived in Downtown Jersey City since 1982. I have a very good grasp of the area and the market there. I would be happy to talk to you in person or over the phone regarding your goals. Please contact me.
Hello Ankur, Trulia is a great place to search for professionals so be sure to visit all the agent profiles. Next you may want to ask your own friends for any referrals.
Last, you'll want to interview at least two agents in person for the right fit.

Be sure to ask good questions to get a handle for how active you agent is in the market, whether they will require you signing a contract and what techniques they use for their clients to win multiple bid situations.

Hope that helps!
Oh I absolutely suggest Rachel DiSalvo!
:)

As a NYC Native who moved to the Downtown Jersey City waterfront over 5 years ago, I have taken every minute to learn the ever-changing landscape and history of this fantastic town.

I gravitated to JC because of the Big City look but the Small Town sensibilities.
Views, Brownstones, Row houses, and even some new construction! 07302 has it all...

Give me a call and let's get started!

:)

-Rachel
Ankur,

I'd like to suggest giving me a call. You can view my recommendations and client feedback on Trulia, http://www.trulia.com/profile/andresgarcia/

Andres Garcia - Sales Associate, CDPE - RE/MAX Gold Coast Realty
56 Newark Street, Hoboken, NJ 07030 - Direct: 201 795-5200 x340
Hello Ankur,

There are several buildings along the waterfront but only a select few have unobstructed views let me know if you are in fact looking for direct east views or if partial views are acceptable that will assist you with which buildings to look at.

I would be happy to spend some time discussing what is important to you in a waterfront home or in the heart of the downtown area.

If you chose to live in a brownstone many times you will find great outdoor space.

I can also share with you a list of great restaurants, shops, tell you where the libraries are discuss the wonderful farmers markets all over give you information about the path, ferry and so many other great perks if you chose to buy in the downtown Jersey City area.

I myself lived happily downtown for almost 10 years!!!

Please feel free to ask me about my selling experience I've been a licensed Realtor for over 8 years now and have been selling the downtown/waterfront since starting the business.

Warmest Regards,
All the Best,
Michele Messina
*Re/max Villa Realtors*
932 River Road
Edgewater, NJ 07020
micheleamessina@gmail.com
website: http://www.mmessina.remax-nj.com
Office (201) 886-2008 ext 342
Mobile (201)970-6064
Fax (201)-868-9440
New Builder's Award Sold over Ten Million in New Home Sales 2007/08
Circle of Excellence Silver 2008
Re/Max 2010 Executive Club
Re/Max 100% Club 2011

Re/Max Executive Club 2012
Equal Opportunity Housing

The highest compliment I can receive is a referral to your family and
friends!