Home Buying in Reading>Question Details

Mnoury5, Home Buyer in Reading, MA

Looking to rent apartment for cheap or buy a condo in the middlesex area, just began job in woburn massachusett. Anyone know good places to look.?

Asked by Mnoury5, Reading, MA Tue Aug 30, 2011

Answers

7
I own a condo in Reading Ma and it is up for sale...237 Main st Unit A9 it's listed on the trulia website. Its going for a great price, 2 bedrooms, new bathroom, 3rd floor, newer laminate floors throughout the house and newer burber carpet in both bedrooms. Right next to the major highway and about a 5 minute drive to Woburn. Call Rosemary Maroney at Booardwalk 800-591-7820 ext 241 for a showing.
I am very familiar with several good condo options in the Burlington/Woburn area. I've been a life-long resident of the area and would be happy to show you around. Let me know if I can help.

Best wishes to you,

~Sharleen Davis
EXIT Premier Real Estate
85 Wilmington Rd.
Burlington, MA 01803
617.224.6171
There are many considerations to take into account.

First- What is your budget?
Second- How close do you want to be to work?
Third- What type of area do you want to live in?
Fourth- Where does reality lie based upon your wants, needs and budget?

good luck!!
I would begin looking within a 5-10 mile radius of Woburn. Your budget and personal preference will help narrow down the towns.

Many buyers today are finding their mortgage payment to be cheaper than their rent. With high inventory and extremely low interest rates, if you are considering a purchase, this is a great time.

If you haven't done so already, I would recommend talking to a lender to give you a good idea of your budget.

Feel free to contact us for specific information on communities, the search, the process, etc. We would be more than happy to help! We also work with some great lenders in Woburn and would be happy to pass their information to you as well.

John Ternullo
The Ternullo Real Estate Team at RE/MAX Heritage
781-517-4224

I've lived in Woburn for quite a few years and know the area very well.

Please feel free to email me or give me a call so I can show you what's currently available in the area.

Kind Regards,
Web Reference: http://www.kimsolio.com
I agree on Burlington and Woburn for good condo options. Stoneham, Malden and Medford might be good for condos if you expand your area a little.
Woburn and Burlington both have condo options in the high $100K's. Please drop me a line if you would like some help finding a condo.