Happymary1012, Renter in 32827

Looking to rent a new townhouse or new house in Lake Nona are

Asked by Happymary1012, 32827 Wed Sep 19, 2012

Relocating to Lake Nona area in 3 months.Looking to rent a new townhouse or new house 3-4 bedromms, 2.5 baths. Maximum Rent - $2200 a month. Is this doable? My co-worker said he had a hard time finding one at the beginning of this year.

Answers

7
CONTACT ME ASAP, I HAVE A BRAND NEW TOWNHOUSE IN LAKE NONA.
MARLONVCH@GMAIL.COM
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 4, 2012
Yes it is very much doable. I have homes to rent in this area very baeutiful, give me a call at 407-222-2032. I have a list ready, if you give me your e mail, I can e mail them to you asap,

Hannah Baker,
Century 21 Carioti
bakerhannahleah@gmail.com
Once a property goes up for rent in the Lake Nona area it goes very quickly, so it is best to look early. I would be happy to send you via email listings of available homes for rent, the Lake Nona area is where I live and work. Please contact me at your convenience via text, email or by phone
Carolyn Bird
321-945-3185
realtorcarolynbird@gmail.com
We specialize in home rentals in the Greater Orlando area.

Give us a call and we can help.

http://www.rentaplaceflorida.com

Lisa Lauer
Rent A Place Florida
407 539 3004
Happymary 1012,
I have a home in the Hunters Creek area that will be available for rent in three months. It's not new, but it is a 3 bedroom two bath on a golf course and pool. I recognize it's not what you're looking for, but it's in great condition and in a really nice neighborhood. If you'd like further information, you can email me at: Chiefrodriguez@hotmail.com
The asking rent is: $1700 with pool and yard services included.
It is very doable and unless you want to rent in Laureate Park, you will not need to spend that much. However, your co-worker is correct, it can be very hard to find one. I have investors buying new construction in VillageWalk for delivery in November, Dec/Jan, and Jan/Feb. All three would be very happy to have you as a tenant. All three are building 3/3 townhomes with water views.

Contact me if you are interested. Just click on my picture.
I have a brand new townhouse in lake nona 3 beds 2.5 baths 1,600 sf, upgraded with granite, SS appliances, include high speed internet, TV, alarm, gated community,1 car garage.
Need to rent asap, can't wait 3 months.
Monthly rent $ 1,400.
Let me know. marlonvch@gmail.com