Home Buying in Merrimack>Question Details

Truckersmom, Other/Just Looking in Merrimack, NH

Looking to rent a house in S.Merrimack. 3ba. sarobin14@aol.com

Asked by Truckersmom, Merrimack, NH Fri May 15, 2009

Answers

3
Ken Lambert’s answer
Hello - Is that a 3 Bedroom , or a 3 bathroom? What is your monthly max amount? I could probably help you with something. I work with a lot of local real estate investor and developer types that may have something that isn't listed. Feel free to call or email me. Thanks, and good luck,

Ken L.
If you would like to talk about what you need in a rental feel free to contact me through my website listed below. I live in Merrimack and know it well.
Web Reference: http://cheryl-nh.com
Rel Estate representation is very important when renting a property. Many people do not realize the importance to name a few: Proper disclosure forms such as presence of existing lead base paint, A good agent should know your criteria and bring you to those specific homes. Negotiating for the best price for you making sure everything that is promised by the landlord is carried out. Interview a few real estate agents in your area and select the one you trust and whom takes your search seriously. Many times agents are not very versed on Rentals.....Try and find an agent that works the rental market in your area: With the right agent the right home is waiting for you!!!!!!!