Home Buying in Brooksville>Question Details

Anne, Both Buyer and Seller in Falmouth, MA

Looking to relocate to the Brooksville area, or any similar neighborhood near Tampa. I have about 100k and need room for horses.

Asked by Anne, Falmouth, MA Tue Jan 29, 2013

Answers

7
look up homes for sale on Zillow. Great place to start, but their Zillow estimate is way off.
10 acres with home 900 ft from trails of Croom Forest.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 20, 2013
I have a property at 26233 Richbarn in Brooksville. It is 2.7 acres with 1995 three bedroom two bath 1152 square foot manufactured home, it
has stables, right next to Croom Trails. The home is in perfect condition, and has an all wood custom kitchen with granite counter tops. It is not on the market yet but will be soon for around $95,000 or less. I also have one that is a site built home of about 3,000 square feet that will be available in April.
Can you send me details on this home
Flag Fri Jul 12, 2013
Hi Ann,

Manufactured homes do pose a threat in hurricanes and should in most cases be evacuated. I asked simply because in the price range you are looking at they will be the most common type of dwelling that would provide you with the acreage you need for 3 horses. Manufactured homes built after 1995 provide more security as the construction and tie downs have a higher wind rating.

I personally live on 5 acres in Brooksville and I would be happy to help you with your home search .

I am an Accredited Buyers Representative and a Short Sale Foreclosure Resource designated agent, I am also a State Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser and therefore have additional knowledge that can be a benefit to you. I work almost exclusively with buyers and I can provide you with representation at no cost to you.

If you would like to search for homes and be able to automatically receive notice when new home come on the market you should check out my website at http://www.centralflhomessearch.com. You can set your own search criteria, set up alerts and receive notifications of new listings in your email.
Hi Anne - I've currently got 13 properties that would work for what you're looking to do.

3+ Acres (need one acre per horse), Single Family or Manufactured/Mobile, $110,000 or Less

Please click the link below to view!

http://www1.hernandocountyhomesearch.com/s/G0kc5DHz

If you have any questions - definitely don't hesitate to get in touch!
Hello. I have three horses. I am not opposed to a manufactured home but I am not familar with them. Are they safe in a hurricane? Here the mobile homes are the least desirable places to live. Thank you for your response.
How many horses do you have and would a manufactured home be okay?