Home Buying in Sherwood Park>Question Details

Rita Coleman, Home Buyer in Eastpointe, MI

Looking to purchase in the Sherwood Park / Palmer Woods Detroit, Mi area. Are there any realtors who specialize in that area to find me a great deal?

Asked by Rita Coleman, Eastpointe, MI Fri Jun 3, 2011

Answers

4
Hi Rita,

Sherwood Forest and Palmer Woods are excellent areas to purchase property, especially if you are looking for a monthly income genrating venture. I am a license agent for The Conquest Real Estate Group but we also have a property management company, Metro Detroit Rental Experts, that have been around for about 8 years.

I presently work with investors statewide as well as globally and I find them property and do the property management for them as well. The property mangement consist of doing the rehab work and finding "qualified" tenants to reside in the properties.

I would love to assist you in this area, I love what I do. if I can be of assistance in any way, please contact me.

Charlene Johnson
The Conquest Real Estate Group
Metro Detroit Rental Experts
16250 Northland Drive
Suite 202
Southfield, MI 48075
(248) 499-2187
cjohn3615@gmail.com
Why is it called Sherwood "Park"?, it's Sherwood Forest!
Greetings Rita Coleman,

I'd be honored to assist you.

I would be more than happy to work with you, please contact me to discuss the specifics. Stephanie Hamme, Vision Realty Centers-248 880-6843