Home Buying in Charles Town>Question Details

Dave C., Home Seller in Frederick, MD

Looking to purchase a short sale home in Charles Town/ Martinsburg Area.

Asked by Dave C., Frederick, MD Fri Jan 23, 2009

I am an investor that is looking to purchase several homes in the WV, VA, PA area over the next 2 years. I am looking for an agent(s) that has a short sale listing or does short sales or looking to do short sales. I am an inactive agent in Maryland so, I know what a pain short sales can be. So, to make it easy I will do all the negotiation with the bank so, you don't have to. You working with me you will receive a higher commission because I there will be no buyers agent involved. I have a funding source already set up. contact me via email drc66@comcast.net to discuss.

Answers

4
Dave:
Sorry I am no longer in Md, Wv.or Va, have moved to Tx, so if I can help you in Tx let me know.
Sherrylynn1@att.net
thanks
Hi I am an agent that handles and has been handling alot of short sales in this market. I have a couple of short sale listings at the moment. Give me a call (304)886-4022 or email (cware@kw.com) me so we can discuss what you are looking for. I look forward to working with you.
Cynthia Ware
Hi Dave,
I tried emailing you in regards to a short sale I just listed. However the email you listed came back as undeliverable. Please give me a call when you get a chance. (304)886-4022 so I can discuss with you the great deal that I have.
I have 4 short sales homes for sale in Berkeley County. My one listing in Kearneysville, WV I already have bank approval. Please email me to discuss further.