Home Buying in Altoona>Question Details

vaj123, Home Buyer in Altoona, PA

Looking to purchase a 3 or 4 bedroom home in the Altoona or Hollidaysburg area.

Asked by vaj123, Altoona, PA Sun Aug 5, 2012

Modern/Contemporary style would be a plus .prefer a level lot in the price range of $180.000 to $275.000. less if the home has potential and needs work and a little more if it's move in ready.

Answers

5
Hi 'vaj', Well, your in luck! I am a Realtor in Blair County with nearly 20 years experience and I know the Altoona and Hollidaysburg area very well. You have a rather wide price range and I am sure that I can help you find what you are looking for. Let me know when you would like to start viewing 3 - 4 bedroom homes.
I am an Acredited Buyers Agent and a long time resident of the Duncansville, Hollidaysburg area.
Would love to help you find theperfect home.
814 931 4261 Text or call my mobile.
I would like to help. I am not licensed in PA but I am originally from the altoona area and would be happy to give you the names of a few good agents in the area if you have trouble finding one. Call or email me anytime.
Web Reference: http://www.eric-hollis.com
Best bet, if know one contacts you which I doubt, click on the find a pro in the upper right corner in the green box, put the area you're interested in and you'll find a well trusted qualified agent/broker to help you. Wish you the best!