Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

contessacrys…, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

Looking to purchase a home in the Mandarin area 3/2/2 office preferred

Asked by contessacrystal, Jacksonville, FL Fri Jul 19, 2013

Currently living in Mandarin and would like to stay in the basic area. Looking for a 3/2/2 (and additional office would be great) OR a well priced 4/2/2. I am first time home buyer and I am terrified of taking the plunge to home ownership. My credit isn't the best, so upon suggestion I pulled my credit, about 90% of the negative items on it are medical bills (I have a disabled son)...and finally got 2 open active tradelines/credit cards that have never been late. Good rental history. Good job history. I know that in order to qualify for a home loan I need to clear up my credit - but I have NO idea where to start! I am scared of just starting to pay things off that are not going to help my score as much as needed. Suggestions? Please help. I'm SO over RENTING!!!

Answers

7
Whitney H. Hall’s answer
I would be more than happy to help you. We will work with credit scores as low as 580. I will review your credit with you and tell you exactly what can or can't be done. Now is the time to buy and while you may not be int he best position to do so now I will work with you to get you into a lending position. Give me a call 2394719829. I am available 24/7 and If only takes a few minutes.
Hi Crystal,

You are not alone. And there is no reason to be anxious. Buying a home is a wonderful decision. And can be a fun and rewarding experience There is nothing like that feeling of knowing its yours. There are any number of very good agents here in the Jacksonville market that will be willing to help guide you through that process and I count myself as one of them. And I would be happy to answer any questions you may have w no strings attached. So feel free to call if you would like.

Sincerely

Hank Strickland
Watson Realty
904-615-4108
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 19, 2013
We can refer you to a lender that can assist you in the questions you have on financing. Now is the time to purchase while the rates are still low and before home prices go up. The prices are starting to rise in the Mandarin area.

We work as a husband and wife team, both born and raised, life long residents of Jacksonville and can assist you with your home search. We know the Mandarin and surrounding areas very well !

Please contact us anytime so we can talk. We offer a FREE Buyer's consultation on home buying and will walk you through the steps of purchasing a home and obtaining a mortgage.

The mortgage broker will talk to you about the price of home you will qualify for to purchase and will break down all the costs for you as far as your monthly payment, closing costs and out of pocket money you will need to purchase. They can recommend what you can do to boost your credit scores and will tell you where to start. They can give you a FREE pre-approval with no obligation.

Call us today so we can talk.

Bill and Nina Bay
904-553-8518
Email: ninabay@comcast.net
website: ninabay.watsonrealtycorp.com

We look forward to talking to you and helping you with your home search.
You are on the RIGHT TRACK. Mandarin is a great place to live....to raise a family.
To take the SCARY out of the equation do the following:

1. Contact the bank or credit union with which you work....this is your FIRST contact. If they do not have a lender or a lender with which you "gell"....contact HICKORY DELEGAL. Hickory takes the "scary" out of home buying and/or selling. He will recommend a lender with whom you will be compatible....this lender will GUIDE you EACH STEP of the way...as will HICKORY. The lender will advise you on which debts to pay off first....they will help you form the corrent wording for letters concerning tardy payments....when you get the CORRECT GUIDANCE ...scary will not be part of this plan.
2. Work with Hickory to explore all your options...he will explain the short sales....how to secure the repossession (IF that is the logical step to take...it is not always the best way)....and will help you identify possible pitfalls. Hickory works with a TON of first time homebuyers and makes buying a home more FUN than fearful.
3. These two people...plus the closing agent (usually a title company and/or attorney) will work with you as needed...at your convenience...and will CARE about YOU and your questions...concerns....and needs.....every step of the way...they will explain in simple terms and help you reach YOUR GOAL.

Good Luck in your QUEST....take a DEEP BREATH....You are NOT ALONE....We are here to HELP you ......

Hickory Delegal h.delegal@comcast.net 463-5664

Donna Delegal
"The Real Estate lady"
Oceanside Real Estate
startpacking@comcast.net
(904) 732-PACK 732-7225
Hi Contessa, It's perfectly normal to be alittle scared. It's most likely going to be the largest purchase of your life. First step: Surround yourself with good people. Contact your bank or credit union and explain to them what you'd like to do. They'll take the ball and run with it. If you don't much care for your bank or credit union I can help with the names of a couple of very good loan officers that specialize in credit repair. Once you've repaired your score we can go do alittle house hunting. :) I agree,,,,,renting is kinda lame. p.s. I'm so sorry to hear about your son. My best to both of you.

Have a Great Day

John
Good for you in not only being prepared, but cautious! I work with a select group of mortgage lenders from different lending institutions.

Give me a call at your convenience and let's make this happen. There are some opportunities for first time home buyers that not all lenders have right now.

ROSINA EISENMANN, Realtor
WATSON REALTY CORP
2490 MONUMENT ROAD
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32225
cell - (904) 482-8666
rosinaeisenmannrealtor@yahoo.com
Please give me a call at 904.224.2337 ext 410 at Bayway Mortgage Group and I will help qualify you and get you financing for your purchase. I will be able to pull your credit and see if we can get you a loan so long as its over 580 and will help you counsel if its not.