Venkat, Home Buyer in Simi Valley, CA

Looking to purchase a home/condo/twnhm in Westlake Village CA region

Asked by Venkat, Simi Valley, CA Mon Jan 11, 2010

Hello !
We are a couple moving to the Westlake Village CA area next month. We are looking to purchase a home/condo/twnhm (atleast 3 bed, 2 ba, 1000sq ft) in the region, east of Westlake Village with a 15 mile commute to Westlake Village. The region limits should be west of 405, north of 101, south of 118.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more informaton.

Answers

4
Hi Venakt! Guess I haven't been on Trulia for awhile! The lender below was correct, if you haven't already done so, you MUST be pre-aproved before making an offer. The really good properties tend to sell quickly, and if you aren't pre-approved and ready to go, you may miss the perfect home!

I have lived and worked out here in the Conejo Valley (which consists of the communities of Westlake, Agoura, Oak Park, Thousand Oaks, and Newbury Park) for ovetr 20 years, and would be glad to help you out, if you haven't already found your home. (And if you haven't it is out there- it just hasn't come up yet!) You can also do a property search on my website, http://www.CarolLee4Homes.com, and get a feel for the area, and for how I work.

Best of luck, and welcome home!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 9, 2011
Hello Venkat,

If you would like to start a pre-approval or compare available interest rates, please feel free to give me a call. I"m always available to assist.

Michael Abram
First Capital Mortgage
Direct: (310) 434-1718
mabram@firstcapitalmtg.com
Hi Venkat,

I dont know how I missed this post, I am on trulia all the time. If you havent already connected with someone who meets your need, please check out my profile here on Trulia to learn a bit about me. If I can help you please contact me directly. I specialize in the East Ventura County areas and would like to know more about you and your interests in order to help you pick cities that might appeal to you and share details about those areas with you. There are a lot of choices within a 15 mile commute to Westlake and a broad range of properties and prices too. It is good that you have researched the area enough to narrow it down a bit.

Look forward to hearing from you if you are still looking to connect.

Take care, Bonnie Sterling
Web Reference: http://www.ConejoLiving.com
Hello Venkat!

Welcome to our wonderful neighborhood! I am an avid fan and advocate of our area. Excellent timing to buy as inventory is starting to improve since the beginning of the year and interest rates are still low! Please contact me so that I can help you to find the right property for you and better define your search criteria (not only the number of bedrooms and baths), your wants and needs, what is important for you, your price range.
Look forward to assist you in your search, just need more info from you.

Irina Shoket
Realtor, ABR, CDPE, e-Pro
(805) 796-6482
Mailto: Irina@IrinaRealty.com
Aviara Real Estate
Westlake Village, CA