Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

James, Home Buyer in Vineland, NJ

Looking to purchase a duplex house in PHL/NJ that serves as my primary residence as well as an apartment for others! Great Location&Price

Asked by James, Vineland, NJ Thu Jan 30, 2014

Answers

9
Hi James,

As the other agents have already expressed, Philadelphia is a large Metropolitan Area with many different neighborhoods that can have different advantages and benefits for different lifestyles. We should consider where you work for commute time purposes. Available parking options if you have a car that you'll use daily. What you like to do when you are not working - walkability to area shopping, theaters and restaurants, etc...

Of course, your savings liquidity and financing options will help determine the price range of properties you should be looking at.

I'd be happy to discuss this with you and develop a strategy to assist you in finding and purchasing the best property to suit your needs and requirements and negotiate the best possible terms and price for the property you ultimately choose as the best fit for you.

Please feel free to call me anytime directly at 267-255-9640. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 30, 2014
Hi James!

I can help you with your search!

Please contact me in the near future to get started!

I'm available this upcoming week of February 3RD 2014 anyday and time!

Please contact to get started!

Gratefully,

Alexis Of
Liberty Bell Real Estate Agents, LLC
Office Number: 215-885-3332
Direct Number: 215-237-4147
Email: alexisjrealestate@gmail.com
philadelphia in the 19143 /and iam a senior citizen
Hi James
Please call me 215-8701364. I have few duplexes up for sale in very nice area of Philadelphia.
Thank you
Inna Olson
Century 21 Montague-Canale
James,
I would be happy to assist with your search and discuss various areas that might be a good fit.
If you would like to contact me to arrange a time to talk further, that would be great.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Jennifer
Jennifer L Geddes, MBA
Tri-County Realty
JennPhilaRealtor@gmail.com
484-995-2155 mobile
Hi, James!

I can point to a number of duplexes in areas with easy access to highways, bridges, and public transportation throughout Philly and its environs, and I'd love to set up some showings for you if you're interested! Feel free to email/call me, let me know your price range, income, etc., and I'll be glad to send you a bunch of listings that fit the bill. Good luck, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

Kimberly Wingfield

Real Estate Agent: Keller Williams - Center City Realty
REALTOR® - Member of GPAR
Cell: (267) 530-5641
Office: (215) 627-3500
wingfieldphillyrealestate.com
James,
Fred is right - you've identified a very large area, and you have multiple advantageous financing options now. Knowing your budget and meeting you, would help so much... Could we tall about this more?
Hannah Angert, Wm Festa Realty
215-869-9571
Hi James,

The Manayunk/Roxborough area of Philadelphia could be the right place for you. I'd love to send you some listings.

Kindly contact me at your convenience and we'll schedule a time to talk about your search.

Emily A. McCue
Licensed Real Estate Agent

CENTURY 21 Alliance
4370 Main Street
Philadelphia, PA 19127

Office: (215) 483-3131 Cell: (267) 975-6760 Fax: (215) 483-3827
Licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: License # RS-319388
Email: emily.mccue@century21.com
http://www.emilymccuehomes.com
You can then purchase the home as owner occupied and get better financing!

There are many, many great locations with good prices. Where do you need to live? What do you like to do? How do you want to live your life?

That's what you need to determine.

Fred
Web Reference: http://fredglick.com