Mrando214, Home Buyer in Round Rock, TX

Looking to move to round rock from NYC

Asked by Mrando214, Round Rock, TX Tue Apr 9, 2013

I am a single professional female in late 40s would like to move to a nice area that is close enough to Austin. I realize there are mostly families in Round Rock..what would be a good community to move to?.

Answers

7
I moved to Round Rock in 2003 and I have loved everything about it. Yes, even the fact that the police stop you for no reason at all. I just feel safe and that is important to me. The fact that Round Rock cares about maintaining their streets, neighborhood, and the whole community as a whole just makes it that much better. It is not inexpensive to live here, but you live in a nice town. Take a look at my home that I am selling and visit with Mike Easter for JB Goodwin to see if you can schedule a visit. You will be close to Dell Diamond, Outlets, less than 3 miles to the hospital and wonderful schools from my home. I have lived there for 10 years since I move over here in 2003 and I am finally moving on my own. Sons and Daughter are grown and the house is too big for me to maintain. For your consideration. Just to include a few facts about Round Rock, which you may already know. Whatever you decide, I wish you well.

As of 2012, Round Rock's population is 99,887 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 70.88 percent.

The median home cost in Round Rock is $175,700. Home appreciation the last year has been 2.69 percent.

Compared to the rest of the country, Round Rock's cost of living is 0.90% Higher than the U.S. average.

Round Rock public schools spend $4,240 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $5,691. There are about 15 students per teacher in Round Rock.

The unemployment rate in Round Rock is 6.80 percent(U.S. avg. is 8.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Round Rock jobs have Increased by 0.93 percent.
We moved here from Astoria. Have any questions email me @ eraseram@hotmail.com. You will love it in the 78665 area. We have the Outlets, restaurants, hospitals all at close range. Also your investment won't go south like in some areas.
Hi Mrando214- Seeing that you are a Single Female Professional, does this mean this would be the priority within your demographics? It would be my pleasure to explore this detail more in depth.....

Mary Jack Goynes
Realtor/Keller Williams/Round Rock
mg.outstanding@yahoo.com
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent.

Best of luck!
My name is Gabby Marzorati, I live and work in Round Rock which I find extremely convenient to drive to Austin and everywhere. Our area is growing very fast and yes we have several subdivisions, very nice with jogging trails, tennis courts, golf courses etc.
We enjoy as well several roads and toll roads we can choose to get us around.
Having said that I will love to help you to make the right decision for you and your lifestyle.

If you like to connect with me I can certainly give you more details. I personally relocate several times and I arrive to Round Rock in 2008 and just love it! I understand the implications when relocating to another state!

I am here to help!
My mobile: 512-529-6524 or you can check my web: http://GabriellaMarzorati.com

Thank You!
I would love to help you with your home search! I am a native Austinite and have lived in the Round Rock area for 25+ years. If you would like to give me more information on your criteria, I am sure I can help you find your perfect home!

Tami Corbitt
Horizon Realty
512-699-3025
tcorbitt@austin.rr.com
Hi. My name is Natasha and I manage a full team of real estate agents that includes residential buyer specialist. There are a number of items that we would need to know, including how much you can comfortably afford, proximity to employment, etc. If you want to call or email me, I would love to have your business and promise I would make you a priority.

Our focus is on the Round Rock area up through Cedar Park and Leander so we know the area well. I encourage you to review my feedback (link below) so you know we provide great customer service to our clients. We will also make ourselves available for an interview so you can learn about our qualifications and we can learn more about your property needs.

The Natasha Group
Natasha Baker, REALTOR
"Ivy League Service from a Notre Dame Grad!"
Master Certified Negotiation Expert, MCNE
Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, CLHMS
Million Dollar Guild Member
Residential Construction Certified, RCC
Certified New Home Specialist, CNHS
Agent Leadership Council 2009
Featured in Top Agent Magazine!
Platinum Top 50 Realtor Finalist 2011
Go to http://www.zillow.com/profile/Natasha-Baker/ for client reviews!
512-786-1799 cell
natasha@thenatashagroup.com

12515-8 Research Blvd, #100
Austin, TX 78759