Home Buying in Nashville>Question Details

Lee, Home Buyer in Nashville, TN

Looking to move to Nashville, but need the job first. Do any local companies in Nashville pay relocation expenses ?? Diverse background. Thanks.

Asked by Lee, Nashville, TN Sun Dec 2, 2012

Answers

2
I am sure some companies in Nashville do. However most of the time that depends on whatever skills, education, and experience you have as well as the field you are trying to get into. Entry level positions at most companies here in Nashville probably will not cover your relocation expenses.
Its not unheard of nor impossible it just takes a little researching and digging around, I suggest online forums and blogs for companies you are most interested in working for. Another option while its still avaliable is tax deductions for relocating for work. If you qualify then that might offset any expenses you have incured during the move that your new employer may not have covered. Go to http://www.irs.gov to see if you qualify.
If you are already working for a company that offers job relocation. Just check with some of the local employment agencies. Randstad, also job websites, indeed.com, monster, careerbulder etc.
I am not currently working and although I am already familiar with the aforementioned websites, I was seeking something more specific to the Nashville city area that perhaps someone of personal knowledge would know this. Thanks~ :)
Flag Mon Dec 3, 2012