Home Buying in Miramar>Question Details

Duranm08, Renter in Queens, NY

Looking to move from NY to Miami/Miramar area. First time homebuyer, any advice will be welcome, programs n assistance.

Asked by Duranm08, Queens, NY Sun Mar 3, 2013

Answers

3
How low can we go...now we have internet scammers,posing as dates infiltrating this site...
There are a few programs within the city of mirmar and the city of pembroke pines. With the programs you can qualify for up to 60,000 in downpayment assistance and another 60,000 for any home repairs. Each program is geared towards first time homebuyers purchasing a foreclosed home within each cities boundaries, you will still need to qualify for a home mortgage with the lenders they work with as well. Funds are limited and they come on a first come first serve basis. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Thank you for taking the time. I am in love with a short sale home fron trulia that has been in the market over 180 days and don't know how to go about it. My credit is consider excellent according to my credit report which I constantly monitor.
Flag Sun Mar 3, 2013
First of all, if you are finaning, get pre-approved. If you qualify you can start looking to buy.If you buying cash contact a realtor with your needs and requirements.It is free for buyers.If you are not familiar with the areas, definetly work with a realtor.
Do a lot of preliminaries before you get serious.

Andrew Muller
Realtor, Loan Originator
305-343-1135
amuller@bestbeach.net