Home Buying in Laguna Beach>Question Details

MarkD, Real Estate Pro in ,

Looking to move back to Laguna Beach (grew up there, LBHS 1989), been in Maui 15 years; looking to buy multiple family dwelling

Asked by MarkD, , Fri Nov 16, 2012

able to fix em up

http://www.PreferredRealEstateUsa.com, You can search the MLS freely on your own.

Also if you would like a list of all the homes available for sale in Laguna Beach please email me with what you are looking for PRICE, BED, AREA and I will send you a list.

Hi Mark, Have you found a place yet? When are you due back in the area?
See everything for sale in Laguna Beach at this helpful website: http://www.lagunabeachrealestate.com. It's the best way to search for properties online. Once you see a few you like we can take you to see them in person.

Scott Bingham
Beach Cities Real Estate
Dear Mark:
From one island paradise to the mainland paradise! Welcome back! Multi-family dwellings are available. "able to fix em up" is a good thing and offers possiblites for greater future value with a little elbow grease.
You could not pick a better time to buy- housing prices are dramatically lower than a few years ago- although our market has not been hit as shard by the "former" recession and interest rates are at 40 year lows!"
You did not mention the price range you desire, whether you are a cash buyer, or location,
I would be honored to help you find the right property that fits your desires, budget and time frame.
Keller Wiliams Newport Estates
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012
Good morning Mark...

Also, if you would share more as to your buying criteria such as price, SF, area, etc. I may be able to find some pocket listings so we don't have online competition.

Also, to keep your search simple, you should check out our Laguna Beach real estate page at:

It has income properties, fixers, rehab, etc. all in one convenient place. I've also purchased over 150 homes for personal investment, so I know the buying game well to get you the absolute best deal.

Best of success,
Marcel Ford
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 17, 2012
Hi Mark,

I would love to help you in your search. Let me know when you are ready to start looking. I can send you listings via email and through investors we sometimes know about properties that come up before they hit the market. If you would like to send me an email with what you are looking for and your budget, I am happy to send things over as they come up.

Segal Saieva
Hi Mark,
I live and work here in Laguna. Preview all the new listings each week, so I am aware of all the current inventory. Would love to help you out but I need to know what price range you're looking at and what is your timeframe? Are you headed back here soon? There was a new multi-unit that came on this week on Cliff Drive. Typical Laguna Beach Cottage in front with 2 bedrooms and a single unit over the garage in rear. Great location, on for $1.6+. Is this something you'd consider? There are others and I'd be happy to send them to you and any new listings as well. Email me at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com.
Thanks! Cynthia :)
Hi Mark,

I can send you what is available in Laguna beach. What price range do you want to stay under or around? That would help with whats available - the number if units that is in property
When will you be coming out to see the properties? Laguna Beach has changed a little bit and is basically still the same from when I grew up as well
Look forward to talk with you soon
Bye for now

Ingrid Ski Realtor
Hi Mark,

How are you? My name is Kim Do and I'm a realtor with HÔM Sotheby's International Realty in Newport Beach office. I specialized in Coastal properties (Laguna Beach, Newport Coast, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach). I would love to help you find a home in Laguna Beach. Please feel free to email me at kimdo4homes@gmail.com or call me at (949) 201-6809. Thanks so much in advance Mark!

Hi Mark,

I grew up in Aliso Viejo and have fond memories of Laguna Beach... I've linked a search to all of the homes currently available in Laguna Beach. If you have any questions, please call me anytime at (949)374-4574.

Hi MarkD:
I've got 4 right know that I think you would like to know about. Call me.
Sherry Sims
Evergreen Realty
Sherry Sims@cox.net
feel free to email me listings you think might fit. remember, I know the Laguna Area really well, and am only interested in properties that have rental units. Fixer-uppers preferred.
Flag Sat Nov 17, 2012
Hello Mark,

I am glad to see your message. I focus on the Newport Beach | Laguna Beach market and would be glad to offer my expertise and best professional service to you. I just arrived in Kauai for a family reunion forThanksgiving so we are in the same area. Please contact me at 949-929-6922 at your earliest convenience. I also suggest visiting my website at http://www.KariganResidential.com to gain insight into my corporate and educational background and to read endorsements from my clients. I currently have 4 ocean-view parcels of land for sale on Glenneyre in Laguna Beach. One of the parcels has an historic cottage located on it. My firm has offices in both Newport Beach and Laguna Beach.

Thank you and kind regards,

Andrew Karigan
Teles Properties | Karigan Residential Group
Hi MarkD:
How may I help you? I would be more than happy to immediately set it up so that you receive automatic emails of all new listings that come onto the market that are multiple family units in Laguna Beach. Of course you will also receive a list of everything tht is currently available now. Are you looking for 2 to 4 units or something larger?
Please contact me directly at 949-436-0446 or SherrySims@cox.net.
Sherry Sims, Realtor
Evergreen Realty & Associates, Inc.
I've got 4 right now that I think you would like to know about.
Sherry Sims
Evergreen Realty
Sherry Sims@cox.net
Flag Fri Nov 16, 2012