Home Buying in Boston>Question Details

kimnewcomb, Home Buyer in 02341

Looking to get a loan with a 640 credit score with a judgement on it.

Asked by kimnewcomb, 02341 Mon Jan 13, 2014

Husband and I had a house back in 2005, husband got cancer. We sold the house in 2006 with a small profit. But all credit cards and loans we had to let go. Since 2005 he has been diagnose and treated for 5 cancers. Thankfully he is healthly. havent checked our score in about 6 months. we were 613 and 620. ( somewhere around there) We have a judgement on us that we have set up thru the court system to pay on monthly. We have been paying on time for 13 months. Still have some bad credit. We have been paying them off one by one. But a house came on the market today for 179,900 that we would like to see if we can get a loan for. Is there any mortgage companies out there that are willing to help us get a loan? We have about 4500 in my thift savings, will have our taxes.

Answers

7
Your situation is unique. I agree with all posts. You should check with a mortgage professional. Also remember that the scores that you have presently may differ when the lender pulls them.
Best of luck with your situation.
Edward Moloney
GMH Mortgage
NMLS number 10321
Cell 774-573-0329
It you want to do a call feel free to call me or ask your agent for a reference to a mortgage professional. Thanks Ed
Yes, I have a lender that I would be glad to share with you. There are many factors to look at. If you have made progress in boosting your credit rating , lenders take that into consideration.
Please call me. - Beth Shuman. Keller Williams Realty. 507-397-0001. Looking forward to speaking with you.
If you want give me a call I have a few guys that I've dealt for over 10 years that have made the impossible happen for me and offer great rates and also walk you through the whole financing process. Are you working with a realtor l? If not I can also help with that.

I also have a few mortgage brokers that I can recommend for you.

If you are interested please let me know.

Best Of Luck.
Please contact a few mortgage brokers, some have already answered you here, and get some good answers.
I am sure you can get a loan. However, there are variables: amount of down payment, property type and condition, etc.
I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.
So sorry to hear about your husband's sickness and your hard times...but it sounds like you are getting back on track.
Please contact me at 617-480-6945 and I will check into if there is an option for you here at EverBank. Most likely you would need to go with a no closing costs option on FHA. Will be happy to discuss a pre approval. Thank you!
Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been in the mortgage business since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

email bart@bartprequalifies.com

800 315 8803

NMLS 20743