Home Buying in Queens>Question Details

Shauna, Both Buyer and Seller in New York

Looking to get a Lease Option in Brooklyn or Queens/LI, is there an Agent or even Investor who can help?

Asked by Shauna, New York Fri Apr 13, 2012

I know their are agents with expired listings or close to being expired that may be helpful in this situation. Whoever helps me of course will get their commission or fee! I also know of someone seeking a Lease Option in Manhattan & can spend for their rentals just needs time to buy. Let's work together!

Answers

3
Hi Shauna! I'd love to help you with a lease/option. I've been in the real estate industry for more than 20 years, and as an associate real estate broker and attorney, I have a lot of experience with lease options.

I'm looking forward to talking with you!
---Eddie
718-440-4180
Shauna,

I would love to assist you with this. Give me a call at your convenience so we can arrange a time to meet.
Here's a link to a blog I wrote on how to find lease-options: http://bit.ly/findaleaseoption

Don great blog! Most of the agents I've spoke with in the past tell me they aren't familiar with lease-options so I'm going to see if either one of the two who responded can help. Thank you.
Flag Mon Apr 16, 2012
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA