Home Buying in Ocala>Question Details

Dadava, Home Buyer in Memphis, TN

Looking to buy 2 propeties around ocala as investment. Looking for a buyer's agent and property management company. Can someone help?

Asked by Dadava, Memphis, TN Sat Jul 27, 2013

Answers

6
Hello Dadava,

I have one property for sale for investment. I had bought it several years ago and now divorced and have to sell. Selling for much less than what I paid for it makes it a great opportunity for you. Contact me at furmanfood@aol.com oir call 321-277-4483 if interested.

Kevin
Hello there!

I have an active Realtor in the Ocala/Marion County area since 1985...and have a fully trained team of Buyers agents that only work with my clients in finding them great deals!

We also handle rentals so no issues there as well.

I would be happy to provide you with lots of references if you would like to check us out? Just give me a call so we can get started!

Hope to talk with you soon...

Donna Johnson-Phillips
Multi-Million $ Producer
Foxfire RE
Direct # (352) 843-1988
Direct email: donna@donnajohnsonphillips.com
I have been in the real estate business as Realtor Broker since 1979 in the State of Connecticut.
I was also Property Manager foe several Multiple-Families Unit.
I am now a permanent resident of a great America's Beautiful City, Ocala Florida.
I hold an active "Realtor" Florida Real Estate license
I would be more than happy to assist you in your search for investment property.
Sylvester " Realtor" Ricci
Foxfire Realty
Office (352) 479-0123
Cell # (352) 427-8259
Dadava,

Not only am I an agent, but I also buy and flip properties for my own account. My specialty is small equine properties, but I am versed in most types of residential properties.

My greatest asset is my ability to negotiate and get deals closed.
Call at your earliest convenience so we can discuss exactly what your objective are, and how we might be able to meet them.

Mike Hajjar
Hi Dadava:

I have been to some of the best investment bootcamps in the country and I am also an Accredited Buyer's Representative located in Ocala Florida. If your interested in working with me please call and visit my website.

Dawn Rupersburg
Coral Shores Relaty Inc.
352-553-3369
I wish I lived in Memphis :) I would recommend using Trulia's agent directory for the city and start off with who has the most recommendations, call three agents. See which one calls you back, and go from there. Another resource at your disposal is Zillow.com, they have reviews written by past clients as well, and you can do a search the same way on that site.

Are you pre-approved with a lender? If, not that should be the first step for any buyer in todays market. It should be free and no obligation.

Spirit