Tina, Home Buyer in Bowie, MD

Looking to buy or build a home with handicap accommodations at a higher elevation to avoid as much heat as possible. NC or TN will be fine. Suggesti

Asked by Tina, Bowie, MD Mon Aug 12, 2013

Answers

2
Hi, Tina. Beech Mountain is the highest town east of the Rocky Mountains at 5,506', so you should have no problem finding exactly what you want if you look fairly soon. With other areas getting in much better shape and people feeling better about investing in a permanent, vacation, rental or second home, now is the time to come find the property that is just right for you. I have a few places in mind but would need to know your budget and exactly what you are looking for so just give me a call and we can get started!
Hi Tina, I would be happy to help you find a home with handicap accomodations. Or I can find you a lot and build you one as I am a gen. contractor. I have been building and selling real estate here in the high country for 32 years. You can stay cool here as we have many homes above 4500Ft. elevation. Mark