NJ Buyer, Home Buyer in New Jersey

Looking to buy on the Jersey Coast

Asked by NJ Buyer, New Jersey Wed Aug 24, 2011

What are good neighborhoods to buy a vacation home where my criteria are: Budget $350k (cash), Single family 3 bed with small yard (Not co-op condo etc), walkable (by kids not marathon runners - i.e. couple of blocks) to the beach, South of Point Pleasant - LBI and north, NOT Seaside or the usual MTV fist pumping Bennie trodden neighborhoods - read family/civilized/quiet, not interested in amusements, beach a must! Leased land is a no-no! Neighborhoods like Ocean Gate are an ideal starting point. No interest in renting out. Thank You!!

Maybe you should wait until after the big storm - maybe there will be some better values then....

We own a home on the bay side - middle of the road - we are still waiting for the storm that makes us bay or ocean front.

Just to keep things light...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 24, 2011
There are homes in the Ocean Gate area that meets your wishes and your budget. The key is to find the one that is CORRECTLY priced. A full time Realtor will help you with the entire process and make it a lot less stressful. I would love to further discuss your real estate interests. Feel free to contact me at any time.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 24, 2011
Your question was funny about the Jersey Shore, just thought I would add that!
Ocean Gate, and even Pine Beach, and down to Lanoka Harbor has a number of very nice properties that fit well into your criteria. The walk to the beach is everything from 2blocks to your own private beach. Parks are also nearby. Let me know if you need further assistance and I'll get you a list to start the ball rolling.