Home Buying in Camillus>Question Details

xkissableanq…, Other/Just Looking in New York

Looking to buy in the camillus, Ny area. Looking for lowest crime and good school system. Any advice?

Asked by xkissableanqelx, New York Wed Apr 24, 2013

Looking to build or buy new construction in a subdivision. Looking for advice on the area. We are currently looking at Clay, Cicero and Camillus. We haven't found a builder yet, but are actively looking.

There are several builders in the CNY area to choose from. They range from national/regional companies to local custom specialist. You are looking in a couple of areas that have newer developments with great homes and schools. I would recommend creating a search on http://www.syracusehomesearcher.com to find out more information on houses that are available.the best way to choose a builder is to meet face to face with them after you have seen some of their houses. I would be happy to give you more guidance. Let me know how I can assist you. 315-449-6685. Chip
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 25, 2013