Home Buying in Kendall>Question Details

Brigitte San…, Home Buyer in Kendall, FL

Looking to buy in the Kendall area. Please help me out.

Asked by Brigitte Sanchez, Kendall, FL Tue Mar 22, 2011

I am looking to buy in the Kendall area i am looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom and i do not want to spend more than 99,000. Can someone help me out?

Answers

4
Brigitte, I hope that $99K is cash because it's nearly impossible to find anything that can be financed under $200K. Even with cash, you're going to have to look at short sales, and be willing to wait out the process. You're walking a hard road.
Hello Brigitte,

My name is Marly Jaramillo, Realtor Associate. I specialize in the Miami area and actually Kendall is an area that I know very well. Let me ask you a few questions to see if I can help you with your real estate needs:

1. What part of Kendall are you looking into? How far West are you willing to go?
2. Are you looking for a Single Family Home, a townhouse or a condo?
3. What type of financing do you have?

I will be waiting for your response. Please e-mail me at marlyjaramillo@yahoo..com or feel free to call me at (305) 972-7876,

Thank you.

Marly Jaramillo
Realtor Associate
Ocean One Realty
Hello Brigitte

Do you have an agent. It is one of the first best decision you will make is to choose a buyer;s agent to guide you every step of the way.

Second, write down your criteria for your next home

Find out what are your potential to purchase a house (cash, credit etc.)

Then start searching

If you have not decided on an agent yet, please contact me so we can explore your options

Best

Michele Rigaud
407-508-9884 (Direct)
rigaudllc@gmail.com
Why not consider working with your own agent, he/she can provide you with suitable listings, keep you updated with new properties, price changes, schedule showings, provide any necessary information, etc.; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously....