Home Buying in Saginaw>Question Details

ashlingburke…, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, Las Vegas,...

Looking to buy in 50k region Single family home to rent out

Asked by ashlingburke328, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV Sun Nov 10, 2013

I am writing to you today to ask for your professional advice and services in regards to buying a property to rent my budget is up to 70k preferably 50k which I know is small.
I am investing from abroad so I’m not sure which state is best to go for and what I can purchase that would have a good rent ability factor.

I look forward to hearing from you with any advice on where to purchase and what properties you might have.
Thank you in advance

Ashling

Answers

2
Hello Ashling,

If you are interested in the Saginaw, MI area I could be of help! I am a local agent and would be happy to talk with you about several properties that would make for a great investment! I look forward to hearing from you!

My contact info is:

Melissa Riselay
Weichert Realtors Town & Country-Saginaw, MI
989-225-5999
melriselay@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
Hello Ashling,

Are you open to different cities in Metro Detroit for an investment home or just in the Saginaw area? Saginaw is NOT in the Metro Detroit area, its actually about 1-1/2 hours north of Detroit. The area I was thinking is anywhere from 30 - 45 minutes north of Detroit.

I have two houses in mind that were just completed that should work pretty well for you. My contact information is listed below, feel free to contact me if you like.

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013