Home Buying in Saint Cloud>Question Details

Yingying_chu…, Home Buyer in Kissimmee, FL

Looking to buy in Saint cloud area fo long term rental.which area is better 769 or 772??

Asked by Yingying_chung, Kissimmee, FL Sun Apr 22, 2012

Answers

5
Allison Stewart’s answer
It really depends on your preference. The historic district (769) is where the restaurants, unique boutiques, and main activities are. The lake offers walking trails,and interactive water park, marina, and some of the best bass fishing in Central Florida. There are no HOA's in town (Home Owner Association) and city services include sewer and water. Many of the "older" homes have been renovated and the tree lined streets are charming and pictureque. Most things you need are within walking distance.

772- consists mostly of newer developments - They do have HOA's and many have community district development fees which mean you may be paying more in rent because owners have higher expenses and property taxes and depending on what your specific needs are, you may be restricted --you need to know what restrictions are in place before you sign a rental agreement.

You may also want to look into the schools as well if that is one of your needs.
Depending on what your budget is is an important factor as well as location.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 8, 2012
Thankyou!!!! for the response.
For the most part, 772 the homes are newer, and there are more pool homes. 769 is the older part of Saint Cloud and includes the lakefront and historic district.
http://www.ResidentTeam.com For sale and purchase, http://www.Tonisrentals.com for property management.
Flag Sun Apr 22, 2012
Yingying,
I did not mention that I get higher rents in 772 than in 769 with my property management Company. Toni's Property Managment LLC. The exception is the Lakefront property which demands a higher rent premium.
Flag Sun Apr 22, 2012
Hi Yingying,

I assume you are doing this all by internet and are not familiar with the area. 34769 is the oldest part of St Cloud that borders East Lake Toho. 34772 is south St. Cloud. The homes in 769 will generally be older and smaller than in 772. In terms of a long term rental investment, I would probably give the edge to 772.

I'm local (live in 773). Check my references and let me know if you'd like some help.

Mark
Yingying,
What do you mean by the area 769 or 772?
I will need some more info in order to help you.
You can call me at 407-227-3886, if you would like some assistance.

Best of Luck,

Devi