Chrissy, Home Buyer in Panama City, FL

Looking to buy in Merrimack area.

Asked by Chrissy, Panama City, FL Thu Nov 8, 2012

Hi we are looking to buy a home in the merrimack area. My husband will be doing the mortgage under his name and his experian score is 584 but transunion is just over 600. We are looking at getting an FHA loan. Has abyone been approved with those types of credit scores? Does he have to have an open credit card? He closed them all back at the beginning of the year thinking it would help his credit. Big mistake that was!

Answers

10

I am a realtor in the area and work with some great Mortgage reps that I'm sure can point you in the right direction. I would also be happy to help answer any additional questions.

Feel free to contact me at 603-682-0905.

Have a nice day-
Katie Brown
Sue Padden Real Estate LLC
katie@suepadden.com
It is best to talk with a reputable loan originator. There may be other lines of credit that can be used, such as rent, phone bills etc. Please give me a call and I will you in touch with some reputable lenders who have assisted my clients who have been purchasing in Merrimack. Joan Whitebook, BHG, the Masiello Group, Nashua Cell 603.566.1715. I also would be happy to speak with you about having a buyer agent to help you with the entire home buying process.
I am doing one with a client right now, he had a score of 600. The mortgage broker I use can do some tough loans. You can contact me at:
Randy Rush Broker
Regarding Real Estate LLC
603-554-6238
http://www.regardingrealestate.com
Hi Chrissy,

If you need a Realtor, I have many great agents up this way and I will be glad to recommend some to you if you wish.

Just let me know - be happy to help !!

Jamin M Jones
New Hampshire Home Inspector NH Lic#280
http://www.inspectorjmj.weebly.com

inspectorjmj@gmail.com
Mobile: 978-675-7597
Chrssy your best bet is to meet with a local and trusted loan officer who can look at your credit and financials to be able to see what you quailify for. Your credit may be low for FHA but they will beable to help and guide you to your best options. Please feel free to contact me. I can refer you to a great loan officer who can work with you and see what is best.

SCOTT GODZYK

Trulia's #1 Agent in NH

email: sctprop@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
Hi Chrissy,
You may need to do some work on the credit scores and sometimes its not a bad idea if you are not familiar with the area (not sure if you are or not) to rent for 6-12 months to get a "feel" for where you want to buy and live. Just another option for you if you need to wait 6-12 months to get the credit fixed.
The financing business is so specialized now the old days of sitting down with an agent and their calculator to qualify are long gone. I'd suggest you call Diane Capodieci at New England Best Rate Mortgage and discuss your situation with her. She's be glad to give you some no cost no obligation advice on whether there are any loan programs you qualify for now and if not what your path would be to getting there. Here number is 6039305706
I'd welcome to opportunity to help you find a home, a rental or both now or in the future.
Email or call me anytime at fisherjohnr@yahoo.com or 6036744675
Hi Chrissy,
I used to live in Panama City Florida when i was a teenager. Great place - best beaches .
Give me a call when you get a chance and i will help you get these answers. I know some lenders whom i trust and would be happy to give you their information.
Look forward to chatting with you. You will have to fill me in on what's happening good ole Panama City .. :)

Debbie Yarmo
603-689-8539 cell
Hi Chrissy,
We have been able to help clients in all ranges of credit worthiness over the years. As I have found, it is best to consult an experienced loan advisor who can not only assist with the loan but really counsel you on optimizing your situation for rapid score increases. Call Jason Linscott at RMS. His number is 603.682.1081. He and I have helped many people realize the dream of home ownership and we can do our best to help you.

Jason Duval, REALTOR, CRS, ePRO
Keller Williams Realty NH
Licensed Broker in NH & MA
I would be happy to discuss this with you. Feel free to contact me directly billburke@kw.com or (603) 232-8282 x 2621
Chrissy,
I can email you a couple names of lenders that can give you advice as to how to proceed. If you're interested email my assistant Allison at: allisonsellsrealestate@gmail.com. Sincerely, Dan Bergeron