J Ford, Real Estate Pro in MD,

Looking to buy in Cockeysville or Timonium

Asked by J Ford, MD, Thu Apr 21, 2011

I am looking for either a single family or a townhouse for sale in Cockeysville or Timonium for a maximum of $155K.
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, finished basement.
If you have a house, please email me as much information as possible.
Thank you

Answers

4
Sign up for automatic listing alerts in the areas you are interested in: http://www.megahomefinder.com

You can also use the quick search tab on my website to search the Cockeysville or Timonium areas.

http://www.homesetrealty.com

Happy Home Hunting!
-Chima
I need to find a house in Cockeysville or Timonium (Dulaney High school district).

If you know of a homeowner wanting to sell a house for a maximum of $170K, please email me the address

Thank you in advance for your help
Hi J, there may not be many with those specifications in Timonium or Cockeysville. Doing a quick search, there currently is one townhouse in Carlton Square up for auction on May 14, with a starting bid of $127,000. There are 2 other small detached homes -- one for auction and one estate sale. Other than that, there currently are 5 condos for sale in the price range.
If you'd like more information, please let me know. If there are other areas you would consider, please let me know as well.
Thank you!
Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
FANTASTIC! I would start with getting a FREE ListingBook account through my website. Here you can set your own search criteria, save you "Favorites" in a folder and communicate with me directly. Visit my website for more information on ListingBook and start searching now. Enjoy looking!