Alexander B, Both Buyer and Seller in Coral Gables, FL

Looking to buy in Bay Point. Any feedback good or bad is appreciated.?

Asked by Alexander B, Coral Gables, FL Thu Oct 31, 2013

Answers

6
Bay Point is truly private, as Anays pointed out...This area is different because the houses are not too close to one another, unlike in Miami Beach area. The park is amazing and is great for walking in. Location is central - so you are close to everything in Miami, yet - the beautiful natural tropical setting and gorgeous trees make this area very special and tranquil.

Currently, there are 9 homes on the market - from 1.375M to 5.995M. There were 30 homes sold within past 2 years, which means the area is very popular. The houses used to sell for lowest at 700K (10/09/2008), and the highest sale was 5.116K (02/27/2013).

With the positive changes in Downtown and Miami area, and the growth in Design/Edgewater districts, Bay Point will be appreciating very much - there is simply nothing like it...so near where it's all happening...

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Have you considered what you will do when it comes to financing for you new home? Before you start looking for homes I strongly recommend you get pre-approved. This is important because it gives you an idea of the price range you can afford. Also, offers from individuals with pre-approvals are taken much more seriously. I am a lender and I have done plenty of loans. I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan you need so feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Alexander,
I would love to help you find a home in Bay Point. It is a very exclusive area. It is one of the only areas in Miami that is truly private. By that I mean that your guest will not be able to enter unless you ok them, the roads are private property to the community so the front gate can deny access. Very nice. It is well established (with mature trees) bay front community only five minutes away from Downtown Miami, Brickell, South Beach, the Port of Miami, the Design District, Midtown and sure easy assess to all major highways.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Anays Robles
305-753-4799
Robles International Realty Corp
1800 N Bayshore Drive Suite 404
Miami, Florida 33132
Great location, close to everything. Most homes are in the upper price point bracket. DASH magnet school is nearby. Bay Point is one of the most sought after neighborhoods in the area along with Belle Meade. Good luck !

Nayla Benitez
Broker-associate
EWM
Great place to live,call me and I'll give you a tour and show you some homes
There.
Anthony
305 300 8540
akhourirealtor@att.net
Good evening Alexander, no negative feedback about Bay Point. Please feel free to contact via my profile so that I can assist you in your real estate venture.