Home Buying in Moore>Question Details

teachore, Home Buyer in 73101

Looking to buy existing 2008 or later mostly one level quality home in far SW OKC or Moore

Asked by teachore, 73101 Fri Feb 28, 2014

3200 sq ft and up, min 3 bed, office and Media room. Must have at least a 3 car garage. Need ONE level. upstairs media room or guest room ok.
pool ok. Max $650,000.

Answers

6
Good Monday Morning!! My name I Sandra Cooper with Stellar Realty. we are a local top producing company in SW OKC/Moore. We work a lot with relocation companies, military and civilians and others. We would love to serve you and show you the Stellar difference! I would love to dedicate my time to find you your next dream home. SW OKC has many beautiful areas and some great new developments that are gated or will be once finished. I would love to send you some properties and get more info from you so I can better serve your needs. Please email me your private e-mail to:

Sandra@stellarrealtyok.com , also

Please check out our website at http://www.stellarrealtyOK.com

or call me direct @ 405-812-5507
You will be able to find that easily, if I were to choose the agents to work with below, I would go with John.
I love the challenge of helping people find the right home. That's why my business is http://www.LocateMyDreamHome.com. I can search the realtor database for you and send you email updates anytime something new comes on the market. Currently in the zip codes 73170, 73160, and 73173 there are 5 homes that fit your search criteria. If you are willing to consider homes built since 2004, that will bring your total of potential homes up to 13. Don't be discouraged by the numbers. They change daily and your dream home may be added to the market today! I also use a variety of other methods to help find you the perfect home. I will be glad to discuss these with you when you have time to talk.

Let me know if I can help. We can get started right away.

Teri Reed - Metro Brokers
405-417-1849
http://www.LocateMyDreamHome.com
Good Afternoon:
I am a Realtor in OKC and I do most of my work in the Moore area, I can assist you in any way:

Please send me your information and I will start sending you homes to view on line:

Thank You
John Phillips
Re/Max
jphillips81@cox.net
I'm a Realtor in Moore. I know of several neighborhoods that feature homes that will meet your requirements. Cascata Lakes and Rivendell are two great neighborhoods with beautiful homes! 365-4314
I would love to help you find a good realtor. My wife ,Sarah Bytyqi with Verbode, would be more than happy to help you and your family find the home that fits your needs.
You can reach her at 405-850-0362 or on her email at sarah@verbodegroup.com

Let me know if I can help with the mortgage side.

Andi Bytyqi
405-205-7585