Home Buying in Miami Lakes>Question Details

Marilago, Other/Just Looking in Miami Lakes, FL

Looking to buy condo with inheritance $$

Asked by Marilago, Miami Lakes, FL Tue Jul 10, 2012

I have a friend who is inheriting $35k from her grandfather looking for a condo in preferably miami dade county, miami beach or hialeah areas.she has stability of employment and clean rental record. ARe there any properties out there for her to purchase, condo under $60k. 2/1.?

Answers

3
Stephanie Leon PA 786-574-3928’s answer
It will depend if she is looking to buy for under 35k or put the 35k down towards the purchase of a $60k unit?

If she is thinking that a $60k unit will go for a low offer of $35k then the answer is NO.

I have a great unit in the Miami Lakes NW Dade area. If you would like to know more feel free to contact me.
.Dear Mari Lago,

I assume she is looking to buy as a 2nd home .If she has good income and has most of the $35k to invest ,she surely can afford a property more than $60k which is a better way to go for the best value.

There are some good foreclosure properties in the different zip codes at the $150 k-$250k range.
Most lenders will want at least a 20%-40% downpayment for an investment property
,but the HomePath Program has only a 10% downpayment and sellers contribution up to 6%... a great deal . So the down payment could be as little as $15k to $25k . I am a HomePath Agent and have experience navigating the procedures etc.

If interested in finding out more contact me.

Michael Correra
Sales Associate
Florida Real Estate Instructor
Piquet Realty
305-992-9084
Michael@piquetrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
Yes there are several. My name is Terri Rivera I work north dade miami lakes and south broward. If you like give me your email and I will send you what it now available Thank I look forward to working with you. Sincerely, Terri Rivera