Home Buying in Sebring>Question Details

Tom Cryder, Home Buyer in Port Charlotte, FL

Looking to buy a winter home in the sebring area. we are wanting to purchase a home with land included. What senior living communities have this??

Asked by Tom Cryder, Port Charlotte, FL Mon Mar 12, 2012

Answers

4
The Mills Team’s answer
Colony Point is a smaller 55+ community with mobiles on owned AND rented land. It's tucked away but so convenient to all amenities. They have a lovely pool with spa, a modern club house. They are almost right across from Tanglewood, wich is also very nice but all the lots are rented.
Central Florida has thousands of senior communities and special senior living possibilities.
I am one of 4 Senior Real Estate Specialists with a SRES designation and can help with any questions about senior housing prospects.
There are several senior communities in this area that are conviniently located near excellent restaurants and shopping. Many of them would make an excellent retreat for the winter months!! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I am a 26 year resident and wouold be glad to assist you!

Matthew Christian
MatthewTchristian@gmail.com
863-414-8772
Hi Tom,
Sebring is known for having one of the largest senior communities in Central Florida. It sounds as if you are looking for a mobile home on owned land? Are you thinking of this home in an adult community with clubhouse and activities? There are lots of mobile parks with homes on owned land. I need to ask what your budget is. Let me know if I'm on the right track about mobile homes in a park. There are also homes on owned land that are not in a park.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Rona Port
Midflorida Real Estate Sales
863.414.6570