Home Buying in Hackensack>Question Details

Looking4town…, Home Buyer in Hackensack, NJ

Looking to buy a townhouse in a family friendly neighborhood with a great elementary school

Asked by Looking4townhouse, Hackensack, NJ Thu Dec 16, 2010

Looking to buy a townhouse in an area of NJ that has easy access to NYC. We are looking for a 2 BR with a backyard for our 2 small children and our max price is around 270k. A den and/or a finished basement is a big plus. Would like to be near shopping, parks, etc. We live in Hackensack now but am open to other areas.

Answers

9
Hi, I would be more than happy to send you information about available homes that may be a great fit! Feel free to contact me at 201-538-0283. Tanisha Griffith-tanishasellshomes@yahoo.com

Tanisha Griffith
Coldwell Banker Fort Lee
201-538-0283
Hello, Please contact me if you need any mortgage or financial assistance.

Chad.
cbarris1@optonline.net.com
Hi Looking4townhouse,

There are many nice townhomes in Hackensack and the surrounding areas. I would be pleased to do the research for you, and schedule appointments so that you can find a property that meets your criteria.

Give me a call -- 201-233-5278 -- so we can move forward to find a wonderful new home for you and your family.

Ann Santee
Broker Associate
Vikki Healey Properties
201-233-5278
HI "Looking4town"

I hope you have found what you are looking for by now but if for some reason you have not, then I would love to assist you in the Financing of you new home. I work very closely with my Realtor partners.

Together we can find you a Great TownHome well within that price range.

We are a Direct FHA -203K Lender for HUD. We Underwrite all files right here in our Corporate Office in Parsippany. We are not a small Mortgage Banker.

We have over 250 Loan officers and our office in Parsippany is over 20,000 Square feet.

I have been writing mortgages for over 10 years now. My company is rated A+ with the BBB.

my website is : http://www.michaelde.rhfunding.com
My Direct phone is: 201.403.6587

I look forward to helping anyone in need of a Mortgage for a Purchase or a Refinance!
We offer NO LENDER CLOSING COSTS!! and NO POINT LOAN!!

Michael DeChristofano
NMLS#214287
Residential Home Funding Corp.
cell: 201.403.6587
feel free to "Like" my business FaceBook Page and get instant Alerts regarding Mortgage & Real Estate News!! its in the "web reference" below.
Have you considered Morris County. It fits what you are looking for with lots to choose from in your price range. Towns to consider: Denville, Morris Twsp, Morristown, Morris Plains. If you would like more information or would like to be placed on an auto-email program for the newest loistings please contact me.
Congratulations on your decision! I have the perfect single family home that fits your criteria in a very desirable section of Hackensack and the seller is highly motivated. Please call me at 201-638-2995 or email me @ marvalyn.ellis@gmail.com to arrange a showing.

Happy holidays!
Marvalyn
I am currently working with a couple looking for townhomes in that price range. Would love to speak with you and put you on an auto alert email program so you can get listings as soon as they come onto the market in your price range. Email me at cmonaco@REBJ.com and we can get started.
Happy to help you. Carolynn Monaco, Experienced Licensed Agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 17, 2010
If you are happy with Hackensack now (esp. the Fairmount School area) then stick with it and let me help you. If you can live further north or west, in that price range you might have a little bit of problem. However, if I may suggest, there are a number of 2-bedroom single family homes on the market in that price range, and I have one currently on the market that me just perfect for you in Teaneck, which would be a great location. Schools are very good, commute to NYC is a plus, shopping, cultural arts, parks, great recreation programs for kids, etc. Email me with your contact information and let me send you some listings in various towns in your price range! I will be happy to work with you.
Barbara Ostroth
Coldwell Banker RE
201-262-6600 x144
Peachtree Village in Long Valley/Hackensack. Long Valley elem schools. Very affordable, nice community and convenient. I have posted a link to a closed listing of mine for example. Good luck!