Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Aileen Vazqu…, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

Looking to buy a house in Orlando, Fl. Preferably, Avalon Park Area 32828 need a great place for little kids (toddlers) and excellent school.

Asked by Aileen Vazquez, New York, NY Fri Jul 5, 2013

I have seen many houses in foreclosures but not sure about the procedure and If we need to be in Orlando to qualify for a house. We are from NYC and we are planning to move ASAP (this year). Houses from $100,000-$150,000 prefer 4 bedrooms but can be 3. We are Spanish-English speakers. Need a bilingual person. Thanks.

Answers

10
Hi Aileen,

Check out Orange County School Grades on the below link:

https://www.ocps.net/cs/services/accountability/improvement/…

Nearly every school in the 32828 Zip Code is A+

EDDY SOLON
"Highly Referred Realtor in East Orlando"
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Keller Williams Advantage Realty II
12301 Lake Underhill Rd, Ste 111
Orlando, Fl 32828
Realestate32828@gmail.com
http://www.Realestate32828.com

2009 Avalon Park Citizen of the Year
East Orlando Resident (10+ years)
University of Central Florida Graduate
2012 OBJ 40 under 40 Nominee
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 11, 2013
Hi Aileen,

My Real estate office is in Avalon Park and I live here too. I also speak Spanish. Let me know how can I help. 321-662-2955
Hi Aileen,

Thanks for posting on Trulia.com and Welcome to Florida!
I speak both English and Spanish fluently. Please feel free to check out my profile and if you think I will be a good fit for you, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Wish you much Success! :)

Valentina Ogden
Coldwell Banker Residential RE
http://www.valentinarealestate.com
Hi Aileen,

My friendly and knowledgeable Spanish Speaking partner Marcia and I will be glad to help you. Please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com or by phone 407-832-4650.

Also, I can recommend a very good, local Mortgage Broker.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
I'm not bilingual but can answer your questions. I have assisted Spanish-speaking only customers through translator.

No, you do not have to be in Orlando to be pre-qualified for a loan. But it's much better if you get pre-approved rather than just a pre-Q. A pre-approval requires an application and actual pre-loan process of submitting required docs and bears more strength of intent and ability to purchase a home. A letter from your loan consultant will be required with any offer you submit.

You definitely need an accurate assessment of your buying power before beginning your home search. Income and expense ratios, credit score, debt ratio (i.e. car loans, credit card debt) and other factors affect your purchase ability. It is necessary to know all this before seeing even one home.

I have great referrals if you need a loan consultant - Joshua Velazquez and Christine Wilson. You can find their contact info at the bottom of my Buyer Resources page on my web site.

If you are only looking at foreclosures, be aware that you will have a tough time beating cash offers. Even if your offer is higher and has better terms, banks prefer cash which typically avoids appraisals and other loan process issues. It's also a much quicker closing time, days rather than weeks.

I've shown homes that have sold in range up to $1M in Avalon Park. I have also worked with buyers from Lindenhurst, NY, if that's close enough. If you decide you would like to speak with me further, just give me a call. Pleased to be of assistance. :)
Hello Aileen,

I can assist you with your request in searching for a home. Please contact me directly and I will immediately start to email you a list of homes in the area code you provided and I will assist you
in locating the perfect home for your family.

Here is my contact information:

Helen M. Weaver
Watson Realty Corp.
1950 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34744
Email: hmweaver@watsonrealtycorp.com
407 202 6944 - Cell
407 847 4781 - Office
407 847 5419 - Fax
Aileen,

I live in Avalon Park, bilingual, from NYC and can help. I know you have many choices. So if you are interviewing agents consider me. Thank you!
Hello Aileen,

The home buying process is as simple as you make it. If you are financing you can get yourself pre-qualified for a home loan from where you are located. If you are buying cash, make sure to have a proof of funds letter from the bank.

We will also need to know what is it that you are looking for, is it a town-home or single family? A suggestion to you is to visit the area before making a decision. I was out of town before I purchased my home not too long ago. I visited family, went to the parks, and looked at properties. Then I looked at the neighborhoods in the mornings and evenings.

If you are interested I could send you more information directly to your email.

René Andino
Fully Bilingual-Hablo y escribo Español
Z House Realty Group
rene.andino@gmail.com
I live in the area and show and sell here. I can answer any of the questions you have...I have lenders and am a full service realtor.
You can also go on my website to see everything that is for sale below. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jeffrey Brown

Infinity Real Estate Group

"Your friend and Realtor for generations"

jbrown32825@yahoo.com

http://jeffreybrown.favoritebroker.com/
My office is in Avalon Park and i speak spanish. Call me at 321 662 2955 Adolfo Millenium Realty Group inc