Home Buying in 76247>Question Details

gongolady, Home Buyer in Venice, FL

Looking to buy a house between 40k to 75k mybe townhouse or single what more % do i have to have it is cash buy

Asked by gongolady, Venice, FL Mon Aug 27, 2012

and as a first time buyer and disable is there any grant

Help the community by answering this question:


If you are buying a home for cash you will need the amount of the offer and closing cost
some title fees and and things like that.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 27, 2012
I have no ideas about grants. First time home buyers can sometimes get a discount on the loan rate but if you are talking a cash buy then that would not pertain to you. You are asking what % down you need, I am confused since you say it is a cash buy then you need it all in cash at closing. You would offer the seller an earnest money amount $500 to $1000 should be fine and the rest is paid in cash at closing.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 27, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Denton County > Justin > 76247 > Home Buying in 76247 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer