Home Buying in Southfield>Question Details

bryantk7, Home Buyer in Southfield, MI

Looking to buy a home in the next 3-4 months. My score is 683, husband is 634. Would we be approved?

Asked by bryantk7, Southfield, MI Sun Jan 29, 2012

DTI is approx 33%, yearly income is 50- 55k. What type of loan could we be approved for? Estimate on interest rate?

Answers

8
David Kaner with John Adams Mortgage is wonderful! (248) 855-8800. We just started this process and he has been a HUGE help!!! Im not sure what your situation is but there is a program MSHDA that helps with downpayment, closing costs etc. Contact David as he is one of the brokers that are qualified to deal with this type of loan
Thank you. I will be going to a lender just asking before I went mortgage shopping.
Good Evening,

Sorry to be "Johnny Come Lately", but I have to agree with everyone who answered before me. Don't waste time, speak with a loan officer. They can get you the answers quick, fast and in a hurry. Call LYSA DAVIS of FIFTH THIRD BANK at 248-910-1019. She's GREAT at what she does and doesn't waste any time and neither do I.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

JOE WILLIAMS
A I REALTY
248-569-1486 OFFICE
248-403-8313 DIRECT
You are getting close. A good mortgage broker can help you raise your score in a short time period. I have completed this process with many buyers. If you want to talk to a person who will help you with this, my contact information is below. Thanks Steve
Web Reference: http://www.michiganhome.net
The best person to answer this question is a loan offier, due to the fact that I can not see the contents of your credit report the "numbers" are a small part of the over all picture. These items are helpful and there are several products which you may qualify for such as conventional or FHA, however how much are you putting down, what you owe, number of dependants, all of those things go into qualifying you for a loan and which type of loan. I would suggest calling one of the following loan officers to get all of the information you are requesting. Here are a few numbers Laura Pugh 248-505-4069, Denise Laforest 810-364-6574, or David Kaner 248-802-6464. They will be able to truly let you know where you stand. If you have any additional questions do not hesitate to contact me. Tina McNeal OBrien 248-594-7724.

Thank you...
At first blush, it would appear you are an excellent candidate. However, there are many factors that go into deciding whether or not you qualify.
Contacting a mortgage broker for a "pre-qualification" meeting is your best best. We have an in-house mortgage company here at Real Estate One. I would be happy to make an appointment for you to meet our mortgage officer at John Adams Mortgage. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Give me a call at 248 935-0335.
Mark Mergener
There is much more to qualification than just credit score so no one can tell you if you will be approved. The best answer one can give you is that the scores you reference do not disqualify you from either conventional/conforming or government sponsored financing. You will need to apply with a licensed loan officer to fill in the other details.
Web Reference: http://WeFixRates.Com
Bryan,

Good Evening!! Your best bet is to talk to a mortgage lender. There is no obligation and it doesn't cost anything to find out what type of mortgage you qualify for and the interest rate. If you need a recommendation for a lender just let me know and I'll be happy to assist.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com