Home Buying in Louisville>Question Details

Johnnice Otis, Home Buyer in Louisville, KY

Looking to buy a home in the cloverleaf,beechmont,Shawnee park ,area worked very hard to clear my credit would like to have an agent to guide me throu

Asked by Johnnice Otis, Louisville, KY Thu Jun 13, 2013

Help with first time home buyer programs down payment assistant how much is an inspection all aspects of home buying trying to buy within the next 30-40 days if possible

Answers

13
Johnnice,
We are a broker and a lender, we have programs that help with previously damaged credit.
Feel free to call or email.

Jeff Prow
502-400-6124
jeff@frmloans.com
As a KHC lender, we recognize that down payments, closing costs, and prepaids are stumbling blocks for many potential home buyers. Here are several loan programs to help. Your KHC-approved lender can help you apply for the program that meets your need.

Regular DAP
Purchase price up to $243,000.
Assistance in the form of a loan up to $6,000 in $100 increments.
Repayable over a ten-year term at 5.50 percent. A DAP of $6,000 over ten years at 5.50 percent interest would equal a payment of $65.12.
Available to all KHC first-mortgage loan recipients.
Affordable DAP
Purchase price up to $243,000.
Assistance up to $4,500.
Repayable over a ten-year term at 1.00 percent.
Borrowers must meet Affordable DAP household income limits.

Minimum credit score of 640

In order to get you pre-approved, I will need the following items from you. This is a free process and I will give you a copy of your credit report for free.

Loan Checklist
The following is a list of documents that may be required to process your mortgage loan:
One full month’s worth of pay stubs
Last 2 years W-2?s
Last 2 years tax returns
Last two months bank statements for all accounts

I don't need originals, copies are fine. You can fax, email the documents at my office below.

Let me know your questions.

Thanks and look forward to helping you

Joel Lobb
Senior Loan Officer
(NMLS#57916)

American Mortgage Solutions, Inc.
800 Stone Creek Pkwy, Ste 7,
Louisville, KY 40223

phone: (502) 905-3708
Fax: (502) 327-9119
kentuckyloan@gmail.com

Company ID #1364 | MB73346
http://mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com/
Down Payment and Closing Costs Assistance

Kentucky Housing recognizes that down payments, closing costs and prepaids are stumbling blocks for many potential home buyers. Here are several loan programs to help. Your KHC-approved lender can help you apply for the program that meets your needs.
Neighborhood Down payment Assistance Program (DAP)

Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC) received $3 million from the National Mortgage Foreclosure Settlement Fund to offer a new mortgage program for down payment and closing costs assistance. This program is only available until all funds are gone.
Repayable second mortgage up to $10,000
1 percent interest rate for 30 years.
Income must be less than $124,775 (terms and conditions apply).

To be eligible for the Neighborhood DAP, either:
The property must be in the process of disposition option (i.e., deed-in-lieu, short sale) or foreclosed upon.
The newly-constructed or existing property has been for sale for at least six months.
The home buyer has experienced a foreclosure and credit qualifies to purchase another home.
Regular DAP

Purchase price up to $243,000.
HOME-DAP

Purchase price up to $195,700.
Assistance up to $4,500
No monthly repayment; forgiven over five years.
Existing homes only.
Borrowers must meet HOME-income guidelines.
More about down payment and closing costs

No liquid asset review and no limit on borrower reserves for Regular DAP.
Borrowers may retain two months’ house payments in reserve while using available funds first before looking for any form of HOME DAP assistance.
Specific credit underwriting standards may apply to down payment programs.

For more information contact:
Homeownership Department
(502) 564-7630 ext. 291
(800) 633-8896 (KY only)
Hello Johnnice. I would be happy to help you through the process of buying a home.
You can reach me any time at 502-235-0114.
Lynn Houfek

Lynn Houfek
Gilezan Realty
502-235-0114
I'd be happy to guide you through the mortgage loan process. I've been in business since 1997 and have many years of experience prior to that. I offer the lowest rates in the area and superior customer service. Call me anytime.
I know some of a pretty good mortgage company to work with and be able to tell you exactly what you need to do and what is available out there. I've dealt with difficult lenders on both sides of the deal and have done pretty well. I am also pretty good at getting in tune to ones needs. Feel free to call me at 396-8195.
Would be more than happy to work with you to help out with a pre-approval. We are an FHA, VA, conventional, and Rural Housing lender. Might have some ideas for you to research, too, like FHA's $100 down payment for HUD foreclosures.
Hello Johnnice Otis,

I would love to talk to you about your first time home buying experience, please contact me at :

William E. Jackson
Cell:(502)608-5962
FAX:(502)409-5435
jack1475@insightbb.com
Johnnice, shoot me a text or give me a call at 502-681-7335 or email me at jyuhomes@gmail.com and I'll send you a packet addressing your concerns. I'd be happy to go over it with you and also refer you to a great lender! Start by giving Jason a call and he can give you a snapshot of where you are and what loan product would best fit you.

You can reach him here:
Office 554-9368
Cell 641-6468
Jjustice@firstcm.net

Good luck, and I look forward to journeying with you in your home search!
Web Reference: http://www.jyuhomes.com
Johnnice, My name is Jerry Goode with Semonin Realtors. We have an excellent loan officer in our office who would be able to review your credit and let you know exactly where you stand and any programs you may qualify for. Its important to get a preapproval for a loan. You may also consider a foreclosed home, some of which you can get for $100 down and some closing cost paid (FHA). I have sold homes in the areas you mentioned. Give me a call and we can see if we can get things rolling for you! Jerry Goode- 502-762-3019
Hi johnnice I am very interested in helping you purchase your first home. Please give me a call and we can set up a time to meet and discuss this. Thank you
Rebecca Smith, Realtor
Prudential Parks and Weisberg
Rebecca@pwprudential.com
1(502)599-6441
I would love to assist you. Please contact me to schedule buyers counseling. I have 3 office locations we can meet up at the most convenient location for you.

Lisa Ratchford
Weichert Realtors-ABG
502-558-7140
lisa@abgrealtors.com
Johnnice,

I would love to help you with your home purchase. If you would like to talk about your options please feel free to give me a call at your convenience.

Lisa Stull
Keller Williams
502-905-0684