Cranberrylak…, Home Buyer in Newton, NJ

Looking to buy a home for Daughter in F.Burd School district want something decent & affordable

Asked by Cranberrylake2, Newton, NJ Fri Aug 9, 2013

Can do some fixer upping ...Just don't want to settle.....best Debra

Answers

3
Debra -
You should definitely secure financing before moving into a contract. We can help with that.
My service and client support is my #1 priority. I am not just a simple 9-5 Mortgage Lender.

We are a Direct FHA -203K Lender for HUD. We are an in-house lender that keeps your loan and does not Broker it out.
I have been writing mortgages for over 12 years now. My company is rated A+ with the BBB.
Here is my email: miked@ahmcloans.com

I offer no pressure consultations and can advise multiple options when Purchasing or Refinancing.
My cell phone is: 201.403.6587

I look forward to helping anyone in need of a Mortgage for a Purchase or a Refinance!

Michael DeChristofano
NMLS#214287
Absolute Home Mortgage Corporation
miked@ahmcloans.com
cell: 201.403.6587
The best way to accomplish your goals is to have a thorough counseling session with a good agent. To best serve your needs, an agent needs to ask many questions. In addition, you will need to know what to expect from the agent, how they work, and what they expect from you. Yes, it's a two way street! In addition, especially if you are a first time home buyer, a thorough review of the purchase process is an important part of this session, or a second one. Selecting the right agent is a critical ingredient of the home buying process. When you trust their expertise and feel comfortable with their personality and method of working, your purchase experience will be so much better, and I hope, enjoyable.

So, don't be frustrated. Get started interviewing agents today to find the right one for you. Feel free to give me a call at 973-262-5962. I'd be most pleased to meet with you.

Nina Fradl, REALTOR, CNE, ePRO, GRI, SFR
Realty Executives Exceptional Realtors
Sparta NJ 07871
ofc: 973-729-7141 x1506]
email: Nina@NinaFradl.com
Debra, Feel free to contact me. I would be happy to help you find something for your daughter.

Barbara Bertone
RE/MAX Platinum Group
201-214-8400 cell
973-726-5700 off