Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Stacey Rucker, Home Buyer in Washington, PA

Looking to buy a fixer upper house or foreclosure house orlando are 3-4 bedroom under 30k thanks any info let me know

Asked by Stacey Rucker, Washington, PA Wed Apr 24, 2013

Answers

10
I did check and there are actually 8 homes on the market in Orlando that fit this. I do agree with Vincent that this is risky stuff and you are just as likely to lose your $30,000 as to make anything. Do be careful.
Stacey,

The homes you will find under $30,000, are 2/2, and one rain storm away from being condemed. To get anything manageable you probably need to start at $45K, and that is ONLY for an experienced flipper.

Vincent Warren Paige, Jr.
REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Certified Broker Price Opinion Registered Agent (BPOR)
8934 Conroy Windermere Road  |  Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 |  Fax: 407.264.8073
E-mail: vince@thepremiumproperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 24, 2013
There are many online listings that you can search from or contact a local lender.

-----
Dana Lindberg
CFS Mortgage - http://www.cfs203k.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 27, 2013
My advise would be to used a renovation lender so that you have one closing and the funds needed to repair the property. In this market under $30,000 properties are in need of major repair but the funds are available at conforming rates around 4%
I doubt you'll find something at that price range without extensive repairs.
I bought a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath for $46k 3yrs ago in live in conditions in Orlando and I have yet to find another. Good luck. By the way is this property for flipping or you plan on making it your home ?
I understand but it will be kinda hard because most of them have a lot of work and money to put in to fix them to be to habitable. Please give me a call at 321- 746-5904 for more info. Thank you
I have a few people looking at everything in Orlando, Kissimmee and nearby in this price range. Honestly, most need lots of work and at the end of the day, it may be more advisable to spend a bit more and get something more habitable from the get-go.

If I can be of any assistance let me know.

Melissa M Gerace
Real Estate Consultant/REALTOR
Premium Properties Real Estate
407-361-1694
melissa.m.gerace@gmail.com
Im not looking to flip it for me and my family to own and live in
Joanel guerrier, millennum realty center Orlando fl, it's going to be kinda tough to get a house 3/2 for under $30, 000. You will need to spend a lot of money into it to make it manageable. If you have the money look for something with less work to do and flip fast. Let me know if I can help you... thank you for the question.
There are properties in that price range, however they usually need a lot of work. It maybe better to pool your resources and purchase one property in the $70k-$90k price range.

Hope this helps!