Home Buying in Rochester>Question Details

Leay, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

Looking to buy a few multi family in Rochester for income.

Asked by Leay, Rochester, NY Sun Jan 24, 2010

I would like to get an advice from anybody who can direct me in which area my investment will be safe, as far as renters,

Thanks, Sara

Answers

4
Mike Conner’s answer
Sara, first of all good luck with your investment plans! I hope you get some great answers here that will help you make a good decision. If you need help finding a local Realtor with experience and knowledge about the Rochester, NY area I am happy to help. I have a pretty good nationwide network that I would be happy to share with you. Drop me a note at my site below if you need any help.
Hello, Sara!

Do you own investment property now?

If not, you should search for one of the few Realtors - in Rochester or any other market - with a track record of success at helping clients with investment property.

If you do own income property now, an 'investor's Realtor' can still be instrumental in helping you review your goals and preferences. There are several different strategies and many opportunities. An investor's Realtor can acquaint you with all of the options, so you just need to choose the plan[s] that are right for only you!

For example: I provide an exclusive list of only the most profitable properties in the Rochester area. But that list is only of value once we know whether you wish to pursue single-family vs. multi-family homes; whether 5 apartments or more might be of interest - since these are the best money-makers; and whether you're able and willing to maximize your return by purchasing property with a quality investment mortgage. But in the course of only a 60 -90 minute meeting, an investor's Realtor can help you develop a sound plan that will help you build wealth through real estate!

I cover all of these essentials in a special free report that's yours for the asking, without obligation of any kind! It's an excellent investor's roadmap and converstion starter!

Just let me know if the report would be helpful to you, and best wishes for every success!
Hello Sara,

It's difficult to answer this in an email format. There are a lot of terrific opportunities in the Rochester Market. Rents are high and the prices for the properties are very reasonable. I'd be happy to discuss further your thoughts/ideas and give you some of my own as well. I work with investors in and out of the city as well as offer property management to 2 of my clients managing 4 units total for them. It's a great way to both be connected and sell real estate plus it keeps me in the know of what it's like to own and operate as I'm the one fielding the calls for repairs etc. I truly have a vested interest in your business when I help you purchase as well as manage them!

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you -- you can visit me at http://www.MikeWalkerHomes.com or michaelwalker.yourkwagent.com

Michael Walker

585.721.9857
Hi Sara,
I"m not sure what you are looking for. Are you wondering what area of the city you should invest in ,or what types of multi-family are more likely able to be rented and stay rented? I"m an agent at Keller Williams of Greater Rochester and can help you further with your questions about investing in the city. GIve me a call or visit my website.
Gina