Home Buying in New Rochelle>Question Details

Happyslappy1…, Home Buyer in New Rochelle, NY

Looking to buy a coop/condo in New Rochelle near transportation (Metro-north line) Express buses to NYC, what areas should I look?

Asked by Happyslappy120, New Rochelle, NY Tue Jul 17, 2012

We are selling our large 2br. Garden style coop on Palmer Ave. It is a quiet & quaint CORNER unit facing a wooded area located within PALMER TERRACE. We are two blocks from the Larchmont Train Station and walking distance to many shops, parks and restaurants!

If you would like additional details, please contact us at 914-632-3379.

Thank you!
it will be very helpfull if you post some pictures of the apartment for us to see
the property.
Flag Tue Aug 18, 2015

I know the New Rochelle area very well and would be happy to assist you in your search. I'd like to send you some listings of available properties for your review but need a little more detail from you. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Kind Regards,

Alexandra Fischer
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Royal Grand Realty, LLC
520 White Plains Road
Suite 500
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Cell - (914) 557-8212
Fax - (914) 432-8525
I have a property in Yonkers. 1 Bedroom coop, 1 1/2 blocks from Metro North. $105,000. Feel free to contact me calderonjeannie@gmail.com.

If you would like to find the best coop or condo in New Rochelle just go into my web site @ http://frednussen.com you find every listing in that area.

Please note: I am CBR- Certified Buyer Representative specialist. I can help you save thousands of dollars when you looking to find your perfect home!

Please call me set -up appointment with me 914 320-2639 or E-mail @Fred@FredNussen.com

Http:FredNussen.com - for all WestchesterCounty MLS listings!

Fred Nussen
Licensed Associate Broker
CBR - Buyer specialist !
There are 1-2 bed coops in the Locust Ave Towne House Complex, 30 Clinton Ave, & the Lofts at New Roc ranging from $90k- $250k. They are all within a half mile radius of the Metro North.

If you would like specific data for available coops for sale...AskRey.

Like AskReynet on Facebook

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence - Bronxville

Direct 917-855-0277
I have two units available (1Bedroom & 2 Bedroom) on Pelham Road. Let me know if you have interest and I'll send you over copies of the listings!

Have a great day!

Alissa Salvatore
Look on my website under neighborhoods for help. Call me when you are ready to move forward.
Hi: I can definitely help you to find the right house at the right price. It's easy to search based on proximity to bus or train, by area, etc. Please call me at the office: 914-273-9688 for more information. Best of all, I'll do my unique analysis to make sure you're getting the best deal in your segment. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.