Home Buying in Sonoma>Question Details

visscher.fam…, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa, CA

Looking in the Sonoma area for a small house to have small shop.

Asked by visscher.family, Santa Rosa, CA Sun Jan 19, 2014

Answers

4
I would be more than happy to help you. Just send me an email or give me a call.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Please drop me an email or call! I have worked with many buyers for special needs for property. As you probably know there are many considerations in buying property for use for projects, I need to know more information about what you have in mind. Are you thinking of a hobby shop for your pleasure? A place to start a small business? Would you need to have a business sign in front? Are you going to make a lot of noise with power tools??? These are all things that you need to sit down and discuss with an agent to help you find the perfect place. Besides understanding your budget, there may be other issues to consider. Also, are you talking about Sonoma County, or the town of Sonoma! Please email and clarify your situation and I would be happy to email you a list of things that might work for you! Best, Terry Bell
Terry Bell, Realtor
CPS Real Estate, Sonoma county
707-292-5712
TerryinSR@aol.com
http://www.TerrysHomes4sale.com
BRE#01414808
Please call me anytime!

I can craft a Custom Search for you, as well...

Always in your service,

Representing the wine industry.

Michelle Renée Mozell
PO Box 897
Bodega Bay, California 94923
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax
mmozell@cox.net
DRE License 01879859

Bergman Euro-National, Realtor®
5850 Anderson Road
Forestville, California 95436
707 820-2964 Office
707 887-9822 Bergman Office
707 887-1211 Bergman Fax
http://www.northbayhomesandland.com
http://www.bergmanvineyards.com
DRE License 00340276

HomeSmart, Associate Broker
20860 North Tatum Blvd.
Suite 140
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
480 443-7400 HS Office
480 664-4357 HS Fax

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Why Choose Michelle?

COMPETENCE BREEDS CONFIDENCE!

In Arizona, I am a Broker, not simply a Salesperson. I assure you, few agents provide the level of service and safety that I deliver.

Here, in California, I am a Salesperson with years of Broker experience in Arizona.

I do not suggest that other agents cannot deliver competent service; I am stating that few others can deliver in every phase of the transaction the level of understanding, devotion to selfless fiduciary care and effective and protective completion of service (whether this is a successful close of escrow or a safe cancellation of the contract) as I do.

Few agents understand the market as I do.

Few agents complete the upfront research as deliberately and protectively and comprehensively as I do.

Few agents uproot important information and documents from the listing agent as I can.

Few agents judge the offer position as I do.

Few agents understand the contract and its language as I do.

Few agents understand real estate law as I do.

Few agents understand real estate financing as I do.

Few agents understand the financial implications of a transaction as I do.

Few agents draft an accurate, effective and thoroughly protective purchase contract as I do.

Few agents understand the connectivity and power of the associated addenda as I do.

Few agents can rip though the Seller's counteroffers and addenda to protect their client from dangerous legal language as I do.

Few agents understand the language of the Inspection Report as I do.

Few agents suggest the level of associated services as I do: Lenders, inspectors, appraisers, termite/pest inspectors and contractors.

Few agents understand the mechanics of the Buyer's rights to cancellation as I do and few agents can protect their client from potential breach of contract as I do.

Few agents have the comparable oversight experience that I do.

And few agents oversee the entirety of the transaction to safely deliver every client to a successful completion, whether that be a successful close or safe termination, as I do.

Welcome Home!

Competence Breeds Confidence.

Choose Michelle Mozell.

This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information of Michelle Mozell, Bergman Euro-National, and HomeSmart. The information is intended only for use by the named recipient(s) named. If you have received this electronic message in error or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the electronic message and any copies from your system. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, review, or use of the contents or information received in error or without authorization is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email shall be deemed to create a binding contract to purchase/sell real estate. The sender of this email does not have the authority to bind a buyer or seller to a contract via written or verbal communications including, but not limited to, email communications.
Do you need commercial space or would a detached garage do the trick?
I think that you need a specially adjusted space to run a business as there are legal requirements that have to be met e.g. number of safety exits and fire extinguishers.
Flag Sun Jan 19, 2014