Home Buying in Mooresville>Question Details

Anthony Gent…, Home Seller in Charlotte, NC

Looking for wooded, secluded home from mooresville to huntersville area.

Asked by Anthony Gentile, Charlotte, NC Sun Jul 22, 2012

150-200k price range
3 bedrooms, would prefer 4bd or have a basement/den
Looking for something that would be enclosed by a lot of trees, set away from other houses, longer driveway. I think you get the idea.

Any tips on narrowing down some searches for that kind of property. I'm playing with lot sizes, particular keywords and what not, but the whole private / amount of trees criteria is not really something that you can search for.

Answers

3
Hello Anthony,

Just checking in to see if you found your new home. Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you and can be of any assistance.

Abby Nelson
704-890-1860
abbynelson@bellsouth.net
Your best bet is to have a REALTOR® start searching for you. They are going to have the most intimate knowledge of the areas & available properties. They can also set you up on a client gateway, which is a personalized site based on your search preferences. Depending on which search engine you are using, they may be able to select criteria for the search that you are unable to, which may help narrow down your search. In that price range with a big lot you will probably be looking at slightly older homes. The other nice thing about using a REALTOR® as a buyer is that the seller pays the commission in most cases, so it's not costing you a thing (even if you didn't have a REALTOR®, most sellers are paying the listing agent on their home the full commission regardless; the only difference is that if you don't have representation, the listing agent keeps it all instead of splitting with your buyer agent). I'm a builder sales rep, so I coulldn't help you with this, but I can give you the names of some good agents if needed. Good luck!
Hi
Lennar and Pulte are building new communities and has what you're looking for. Try their sites and drive down....