Home Buying in Irving>Question Details

mark.dymersky, Both Buyer and Seller in Phoenix, AZ

Looking for towns that have very good middle schools and high schools. Moving from CT. Love the heat and must be dry. Single family home .

Asked by mark.dymersky, Phoenix, AZ Sat Dec 21, 2013

Looking in the Irving , San Antonio, areas. Thats all I been to in TX. Have 2 daughters , middle and high school. One has a modified program. We are Catholics and looking to towns that meet this criteria and more.

Answers

4
Hi Mark, I was raised near the San Antonio area, spent much of my life in El Paso where it is more desert and then settled in the Western part of the DFW are 30 years ago. Personally I have observed a remarkable difference between living in the counties west of Fort Worth and living in Dallas and counties east as far as the arid conditions are. Even watching the news shows the rainfall is very different in the two areas. If you go to Google Earth and Google Weatherford, Tx. in Parker County, which is just west of Fort Worth and now takes in the urban sprawl, you will see the more desert like areas start to appear. Like the Texas Hill country there are still trees but not pine and forest type trees you see east of DFW. There is a little town on the Tarrant county (Fort Worth) and Parker county line called Aledo. The schools are exemplary, homes are affordable and often offer amenities such as one acre lots that you do not find elsewhere in the metroplex. IH 20 is right there so if you work East of DFW airport the commute is pretty simple. Call me if you haven't bought a place and I will be glad to visit since I know how it is to relocate from the desert air.
Debbie Scrimshire/ Keller Williams Realty 817 980-1047
I would be happy to help you find a home. You should consider Sunnyvale Texas. It is a small town but in Dallas County. Very convienent to Dallas. Best if all the school district is one of the highest rated in Texas. Exemplary schools with small class sizes. Give me a call at 972-979/2205 or email chudson111@aol.com. Candy Hudson
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 22, 2013
I would be honored to assist you for your search in the Irving or other communities you might want to consider. Much depends on what your budget is for your search.

My website is updated daily therefore saves you time search accurate information

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.
_________________________________________
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
https://twitter.com/Lynn911

(If my answer is helpful indicate by THUMBS UP or BEST ANSWER. Thank you )
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 21, 2013
I'd be happy to help you find your new place just give me a call..214-527-7144