Home Buying in Rosamond>Question Details

Mkuhs, Home Buyer in Rosamond, CA

Looking for 2 to 5 acres vacant land OWC. Doesn't have to have water, power or telephone. We have 2 horses, dogs & cats. OWC or lease

Asked by Mkuhs, Rosamond, CA Sun Nov 14, 2010

option to buy. We can develop the property ourselves. We'll live in an RV and enclose all our animals. We can develop the property ourselves. We have a bankruptcy and our home was foreclosed. Property needs to be somewhat remote but accessible so I can go to work. It does not matter whether property has any structure or not. I work in Lancaster. Property can be anywhere in the Antelope Valley or Kern County. Thank you!

Help the community by answering this question:


Mkuhs - 2-1/2 acres w/house, outbuildings and horse stalls is available in rosamond, currently want a one year lease. Contact us at 661/305-2175.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 20, 2013
I am looking for vacant acreage along the Rosamond corridor, 10-40 acres.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 3, 2013

I have a client with 2.5 acres in California City near all utilities and another client with 1.25 acres in California City - please contact me offline at Tamara@TamaraStoebe.com to arrange for you to discuss these properties to see if either will fit your needs.

Thank you,

Tamara Stoebe, REALTOR, GRI, QSC, e-PRO, Notary
DRE License #01827461
Prudential Troth REALTORS
1801 W. Ave. K
Lancaster, CA 93534
Cell: (661) 466-6849
Fax: (661) 422-3006
E-mail: Tamara@TamaraStoebe.com
Website: http://www.TamaraStoebe.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 14, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer