Home Buying in Dublin>Question Details

Federalworker, Renter in Alexandria, VA

Looking for those experienced with Ryan homes

Asked by Federalworker, Alexandria, VA Tue Aug 13, 2013

I've found a new construction home with Ryan Homes in Dublin, OH that I am interested in buying. Despite reading a number of bad reviews with this builder, I think the postive ones stand out a bit more, so I decided with this builder. The price fits my budget, at least according to a pre-approval letter I've received months ago.

I'm out of state and need help on purchasing a new home in Dublin, OH or at least within the Dublin school district. My price range is between 300-350k on new construction homes. I need a buyer's agent (or a realtor?), preferably one experienced with ryan homes or new construction in general, to help out a first-time buyer.

Answers

6
I am currently working with client who is building with Ryan homes. Contracts are signed and the home is under construction, which should be complete later this month. The experience has been very positive. Would welcome the opportunity to help you. A couple of developments come to mind in the Dublin area. Feel free to call or email. 614-439-6180. whenry@pruplusrealty.com

You can learn more about me and what my clients say about working with me at http://www.trulia.com/profile/waynehenry/.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 14, 2013
Hi Fed Worker,

I have done a little work with Ryan, and they seem like a good builder. I have also worked with several builders over the years. I work with those building homes and with those who purchase resale homes. I am also a Buyer's Broker and I do a lot of work in the Dublin area.

I'm sure you'll get lots of interest in your question. Please check out my profile and check out my blog for how I help people who build homes:

http://therealhomebuyersadvocate.blogspot.com/2011/05/can-bu…

My blog posting here will be extremely helpful in your situation.

Please feel free to contact me off-line.

Jim Deskins
Broker-Owner
http://www.Advocate4Buyers.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 13, 2013
Are you still looking for assistance? I am a full time experienced agent WITH 10 years experience in new home sales with a few of the largest builders in the city!! I am familiar with this community in Dublin and would love to assist you if you are still in need of help!
Check out my profile ! You can hire me for FREE!
Hi, I have 20yrs of experience in the Dublin area, which is where our office is located. I would be happy to help. Ryan has several great sales Reps: Jessica Li, Amanda Beitel, Ashley Beams or Courtney Kidd. Please feel free to email me at rickstarr@yahoo.com 614-707-3628 mobile or visit our website at TheRickStarrTeam.info

It would be a pleasure to serve you.

Rick
I have done a few loans with Ryan Homes over the past few years. The homes are completed in a timely manner and from a lender perspective, they are very easy to deal with.
Ryan is a good builder, I use to sell many of them when I was in Fredericksburg, VA years ago. They are a big player and so they have good subs working for them which is who really builds the homes. You don't really need a Realtor that has a lot of experience with Ryan, but you would want one that has experience with builders and new home construction to make sure you are well covered in the contract. Ryan is well experienced in working with new first home buyers. Good luck with your first home.