Home Buying in San Antonio>Question Details

Dave Ward, Home Buyer in Danville, KY

Looking for some professional assistance with a relocation to the San Antonio area in September

Asked by Dave Ward, Danville, KY Sun Jul 7, 2013

I am looking for references for great Mortgage Brokers and Realtors in the area to assist with a smooth transition to help us secure the best mortgage and find our new home that would suit our needs.

Answers

12
I'll throw my name in the hat :-) check out my profile, check out my testimonials.. :)

I can get you a lower interest rate than anyone in the state. I'll explain how later..

Jason
Web Reference: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 7, 2013
Jason & Gina are amazing! Call them! My company relocated us and Jason made the process so easy. I highly recommend him - Rebecca
Flag Tue Jul 9, 2013
You sound a lot like me. I relocated to Texas from the East Coast. We were lucky to have found Jason & Gina Campbell. He answered your question below. I just wanted to take a moment to highly recommend them. They made the process very easy, and just as he says, he is able to get much better interest rates that we found anywhere. The lady he sent us to beat our bank by .5%. That was pretty good! Highly recommend these guys. - Rebecca
Happy to assist you in your relocation needs. It's best if you contact me directly so we can discuss your personal needs for housing and financing, your privacy is respected.

Thanks for the interest,

Sue

I just answered another person relocating with a suggestion that I will offer to you also, in helping to make your move a bit more organized. Feel free to look at it, as you may find it useful. This is how I helped many people relocate from all over the world to the D/FW area, and it is how I approached a big move to a new city, San Diego, Ca.

I hear Kentucky is beautiful! The hill country in South Texas has many attributes and selling points, and the city of San Antonio has a ton of exciting things happening right now. Welcome!

Feel free to reach out to me after you have read my profile, and would like further assistance.

http://www.trulia.com/voices/Home_Buying/Moving_from_Az_to_S…

Jennifer Duaine
Hi Dave,

I can help. Call me 210-912-3244.
I would be happy to help you locate the right home for you. My goal is the find you a home, not just a house. With years of experience and knowledge of the city, I'll make it easy for the whole family. I work with several local lenders who know how to make the mortgage process and make it fast and painless. Give me a call and I get you hooked up on my website so we can start looking for your new home.
I'd be happy to assist. I'm an accredited CARTUS Relocation Specialist. Contact info below.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

"I'll Find You The House, You Make It A Home!"

Cornel "Chuck" Berry, REALTOR®, (USAF Retired),
Real Estate Consultant, Lic# 0615965,
GRI, ABR, e-Pro, CNE, TAHS, SFR, Cartus CSA/NBS, BS, MA,
Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS®,
18756 Stone Oak Pkwy., Suite 101.
San Antonio, TX 78258.
Cell: (210) 683-1157
Direct: (210) 483-7552
Fax: (210) 483-4679
Email: cberry@cbharper.com
Web Page: http://www.chuckberryrealtor.com

NOTE: Texas requires REALTORS furnish consumer friendly information about Brokerage Services - click on the link:
http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf

The best compliment to a REALTOR is a referral!
If you know anyone with a Real Estate need, whether buying or selling, anywhere in the world, I can help! Get a **$50.00** referral fee for each buyer/seller you send to me, paid at closing!
if you have not contact any realtors yet give me a try. I am a spouse of a retired military so I know the joy and stress of moving and I would like to use my experience to help others make their move as smooth and as stress free as possible. I also several good lender to help you pre-qualify for home purchase and hopefully get approve to be able to afford the home of your dream.

look forward to hear from you.

Cora Hagerty, REaltor
210-373-0838
Good Morning Wildcat,

You will get a ton of responses here :).

I would be happy to assist you with your move here to San Antonio TX. I know a wonderful mortgage broker that can assist you with financing and I can definitely help you to find a home :).

Feel free to check out my various website for a home search and Google Me to see how I help my clients!

Brenda Mullen
Realtor®, ABR
RE/MAX Access
210-807-0819
brenda.mullen@sbcglobal.net
The best thing I can do is to contact Vino Alonzo with Castle & Cooke Mortgage. He has helped many of my clients and many who thought they may never qualify for a mortgage. He has the vast experience and knowledge to deal with every situation. AND.. he will answer his calls on Sundays as will I.

http://www.trulia.com/profile/VinoAlonzo/
Vino Alonzo
Mortgage Broker or Lender at Castle & Cook Mortgage, LLC
San Antonio, TX
License: 184279
(210) 685-7642

I would definitely like to earn your business as well. I have helped people from every corner of the country from Washington state to New York to Florida and California. I have years of experience and I extremely familiar with all of San Antonio and the surrounding areas. Please read my profile and I am sure you will see that I can serve you well.
I would be glad to assist you with your relocation to San Antonio! I am an Accredited Buyer Representative and have over 21 years of experience as a full-time Realtor, Real Estate Broker! I have been received the Five Star Real Estate Agent award for the past 3 consecutive years. This award is based on customer satisfaction. Please visit my website for more information at AmandaHerring.com.

Amanda Herring
(210) 771-8608
It would be my pleasure to assist you in finding the perfect home in San Antonio. I'm a full time realtor that specialize in assisting buyers find the perfect home. Feel free to give me a call or email me.

Johnny E Williams
210-858-7899
johnny@sahomestx.com
http://www.sahomestx.com
Mission Real Estate Group